Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    IncGamers Member bradley_turner's Avatar
    I found a CHAM rune running hell pindle, a VEX from somewhere, and a lot of GUL and under from hellforges and countless countess runs, enough to double IST an ali baba, make a CTA, and still have some crap left over. Ummm, actual item best find... probably would be Windforce or almost perfect Steelrends, sad as it is, I have terrible item luck, but very nice rune luck

SC - Ist rune, Crown of Ages, Cranium Basher, Death Cleaver, near-perfect Griffon's.
    (All given away)

HC - The Grandfather, Earth Shifter, Windforce, IK SC, Tal's Armour, Metalgrid, Seraph's Hymn, Stone of Jordan..

On a sidenote, I'm considering going back to SC. Which would mean that I'd transform all my HC goodies into SC goodies.. I don't think that people who play HC want to get items from Give-aways, for some reason.

Why am I considering this? I miss the care-free playing style of SC.

Best I ever got was my Tyrael's Might from Lillith ^^

Now seriously, best find would be... I don't know I love all of my items :P Maybe the Fleshripper becuase it's so awfully cool

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcaptain
    the best for me is Ko Rune. (no /playerX in 1.07)

Irrelevant...both my Lo and Ohm, as well as most of my TC87's were found on players 1.

Quote Originally Posted by San
    On a sidenote, I'm considering going back to SC. Which would mean that I'd transform all my HC goodies into SC goodies.. I don't think that people who play HC want to get items from Give-aways, for some reason.

Why am I considering this? I miss the care-free playing style of SC.
    Play both. :wink3: Really, that's what I do. I can load up a SC character when I just want to run around killing stuff or want to hunt for items, and I can load up a HC character when I am looking for that extra challenge.

As for my best finds: My highest rune to date is a Pul. (Just picked it up recently from Doiof's NM hellforge.) I've found a few nice high end uniques like Death Cleaver (lost in the MFO) but my favorite find was a perfect Ravenfrost from NM Duriel.

My favorite is my 2% off perfect ED, ethereal reaper's toll. I got a lot of use out of that. Best runes are 2xGul drops and 2xGul HF quests.

Have found a Fathom, Griffon's. a couple of Grandfather's (an almost perfect one a few minutes ago), 2x Wisps, 2x Soj's......can't really complain about my item finds.

Rune-wise highest has been an Ist, once from the Pits, once from Countess. Have never seen a rune higher than those. Best runeword item ever made---Delirium.

IncGamers Member
    My rarest find is definitely Tyrael's Might. That makes me hope that I will one day complete the grail (I have 21 items left). Concerning runes I found an Ist rune of pindle and a Vex rune in lower kurast.

Awaiting user confirming email address
    I have found 2 Mals and 2 Guls a few puls and two ums.

But for me the best finds are the ones that have seen the most use eg. an Etheral Shafttop (still not not upped), Reaper's Toll and Guillame Face - makes my act 2 mercs great.

Similarly ThunderGods, and SoE, Goblin Toes, Goreriders and High lords Wrath are always being used and I'f coubnt these as my best items.

Items I'd love to find are an etheral Hone Sudan and Reaper's Toll as they would both see hard use.

IncGamers Member DementiaMaster's Avatar
    It depends on the player. My personal top find is probably The Cranium Basher and an Ohm rune.