Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    i value your ptorch around 3-4 hr, so i could offer the light gc (~1 hr), arachs (1.5-2 hr) and shako for it. how much is the shield worth? maybe i could throw in a pul or 2 for it? the shield's not as high priority though, i need the ptorch more.

IncGamers Member
    is that ss +3 ammy a necro summoning one? LMK cause I will trade u pgems for it. Thanks

Spherical,

I was actually looking for max and ar with frw as the second mod; not just one or the other. I already have a few perfect 36ar/frw scs along with some in the 20's for ar with frw. I guess I shoulda been more clear about that; sorry. I'll be happy to take some pgems off your hands for the sc though..

Sniffit,

That's a very tempting offer there; I'd trade the torch and shield for arachs/shako/light gc with 2 pul's, but I did already offer the ptorch towards a high annihulus (19/18/8) that I was hoping to get. Let me get back to you this evening on this, k?

Chez,

I'm pretty sure that's a shapeshifting amulet(ss) for a druid. I'll double check later this evening and let you know if I have a necro summon +3 amulet somewhere.

IncGamers Member
    i don't need the shield anymore. i'll offer arachs/shako/light gc for the ptorch.

IncGamers Member
    no problem darnoc, i kind of figured thats what you were trying to say but i figured id throw my charm out there...i dont have many p gems at the moment, i usually roll em as soon as i get em. i could do a lem for that charm, but i think thats a little high, so if you could toss in 3 pgems id feel better about it.

*pschettler on useast

Quote Originally Posted by sphericalmiracle
    no problem darnoc, i kind of figured thats what you were trying to say but i figured id throw my charm out there...i dont have many p gems at the moment, i usually roll em as soon as i get em. i could do a lem for that charm, but i think thats a little high, so if you could toss in 3 pgems id feel better about it.

*pschettler on useast
    sure, not a problem. I'll look for you this evening-

Darnoc
    *weewdarn2

IncGamers Member
    sounds good man, ill be on in about 20 minutes while i eat lunch and then back on around 10 or 11 eastern time.

IncGamers Member
    Do you still have the 4os eth kraken? If so, I'll give you 36 pgems for it

John,

Yes, I do. I'm on now if you want to trade

Darnoc
    *weewdarn2

IncGamers Member
    Hey i require the widowmaker bow(30)

*tonsofun63x1