Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Can you post ATMA readouts of your barb's gear?

Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside
    i didnt 1hko anyone, for the record. and it was a ww followed by frenzy melee that destroyed whoever that was (i dont remember)

about the equipment, i had just patched myself up to 1.11 after about a week of not being able to do so, and for the next 2 days experienced alot of weirdness regarding my characters (equipment disappearing, my #1 and #2 weapon slots being switched)

if you want to call me a cheater, thats fine. i know what i do and what i do not do. however,

about sir smitealot, i was in fact 1hko'd by him with approximately 3000 life sitting in my little red bubble. as there were no witnesses, i will drop it.

if there is a problem, why was it conceded IMMEDIATELY that i wasnt hacked, and that my "1hko" (which didnt exist) was in fact due to lag by the other player?

like i said...whatever. i just wont take part in your ladder, and i know now who accuses people without knowing anything from the person himself. i would have been glad to send you my char save files so you could see that they are legitimate, but im not so sure why i should have to justify myself when i havent done anything wrong, and accusations fly from all angles.
    Dude i didn't ohko you, more like 3 hits and all of my gear is legit. I killed you because ur zealer isen't what you'd call a top notch pvp char.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Patean
    Can you post ATMA readouts of your barb's gear?
    My thoughts exactly.

The Devil Inside, your Barbarian "Great_Satan" had black helmet, armor and swords. You said that you did hit my Barbarian "Tapio" 4 times, although I saw only one hit happening, but either way, I've never seen him go down so fast.

I know that could've been caused by nasty desynch caused by your Frenzy skill's massive FRW. My ping was ~200-300 and the connection "felt good". Tapio had only ~2,9 k life with 15% damage reduction, but even if you did hit my barb 4 times, that means you did ~5k average damage per hit, that's ~833 PvP damage per hit. That is possible with legitimate gear, but it would need to be very high-end gear.

My barb had ~12k defense, is level 89 and I was stationary. Your barb didn't seem to have Enchant on, so it's very possible that at least one of those 4 hits could've missed me and that would mean even more average damage per hit.

I want to return to your gear's appearance. What swords were you using? They were black colored and dished out such a nasty damage. The weapons were not ethereal. There was no damage auras active on your character either. I really would like to know what equipment exactly your barbarian was using.

Oh, one more thing. It's possible that you were just joking, but you said something like "this character will own everyone. let me get another character". I can't remember that to the letter, but that's roughly what you said. That is a wild thing to say without knowing at all what kind of opponents you had. My barb's appearance for example does not give off the "noob aura" in my opinion; 2x Ethereal axes(Oath:s), Archon Plate and Slayer Guard. My first impression about him would be something like "that baba looks pretty nasty", although he's mostly a low-budget barb in PvP-terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton
    ~snip~ I've never seen him go down so fast. ~snip~
    What I should've wrote: I've never seen my barb go down so fast by a Barbarian.

The fastest KO for my barb Tapio must've been a OHKO by a maxed out Blizzard. No Cold resistance stacking = -100% Cold res. against Blizzard = bye bye. Also if I Whirlwind straight through a Smiting Paladin, it can get ugly:

DeathMage's sir_smitealot Paladin: If I Whirlwind through him while he's Smiting, I'm dead. Both Whirlwind and Smite are completely uninterruptible, so while I may get few hits in, his auto-hitting Smite will knock my life to 0 in ~3 Smites*, so after I finish my Whirl through him, I'm probably down. Although when I'm hosting(gogo desynch whirl + 0-ping), I "pwn" him in melee with few accurately placed Whirls that just barely touch him. It seems that it's harder to hit at the edge of the weapon's range with Smite than it is with Whirlwind.

Whops, that's a bit off-topic already, but it's about PvP and this is a PvP thread, so I hope no one gets angry. :cry:

* Yes, ~2,9k life in approximately 3 Smites. Such a decked out Smiter has much more damage per hit than Barbarian's Whirlwind(or Frenzy) can have.

Code:
    Name		Player		Points	WMC	CH
    Zombie		Kabal		1335	3	2
    BFG		xDoomasx	1180	0	3
    ColdBlood	Liquid		1126	0	1
    Augustus	Zhao		1126	3	1
    Sir_smitealot	Deathmage	1092	2	
    Truffle		Zhao		1071	1	2
    Victor		jrlafrance	1045	1	
    Brrr		Tweety		1044	4	
    BoneMage	Deathmage	1040	0	
    Murdercat	Liquid		1033	1	1
    eBony 		Pucho		1018	2	1
    Tapio		Denton		1011	4	
    flying_monkeys	Lord Nikon	1008	2	2
    Miyu		Denton		1000		
    Doughty		Zhao		1000		
    Gale_Force	Deathmage	990	1	1
    Ultra_Magnus	Skaman		940	2	
    Unnatural	DX		955	0	
    Sidewinder	Liquid		950	0	1
    pikleinabox	Mikle		950	0	
    the_pikleinator	Mikle		950	0	
    xaro		Mikle		950	0	
    Toro		SolarisW	950	0	
    Vengeance	SolarisW	950	0	
    Cloudstareyed	SolarisW 	950	0	
    Scud		jjscud		897	1	
    Norkul		javcek		838	4	
    Gem_Archer 	Aman		808	1	1
    Outstanding Challenges

Mar 3
    Augustus challenges BFG
    Truffle challenges Sidewinder
    Truffle challenges eBoney
    Flying_monkeys vs Gale_force
    Flying_monkeys vs gem_archer
    BFG vs Zombie
    BFG vs Murdercat
    Mar 4
    Zombie vs ColdBlood

I'm already in deep water, but I'd like to refresh my last week challenge against Coldblood

Zhao, liq, kabal: I'll be avaivable for about 5 h, contact me through msn or pm me.

'Augustus' vs 'BFG' 3-1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside
    like i said...whatever. i just wont take part in your ladder, and i know now who accuses people without knowing anything from the person himself. i would have been glad to send you my char save files so you could see that they are legitimate, but im not so sure why i should have to justify myself when i havent done anything wrong, and accusations fly from all angles.
    i repeat: im legitimate, and if you dont believe me, i dont particularly care. read the second sentence of my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhao_Yue
    'Augustus' vs 'BFG' 3-1
    Zhao..I hate you:wink3:

Well i atleast had my 7 days of fame last week:azn: