Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: hi.

hi.

Figured I would say hello. My bnet has been giving me some problems lately with the huge lag which is random. But I have been getting bored of my usual stuff even moved over to a different realm for a while to play but the lag got me >.<. But anyway I am SpadeHC/Keaton/Spade whichever you wish to call me. I play HC only. I have had a few untwinked guardians including my season starter this year which is a lvl 92 trapper(pure light and shadow). I know quite a few {HC}forum goers and have been around a long time. Not sure what else I can say about myself Any questions just ask!

Welcome to the SPF. IMO SP is far superior to Bnet for Hc, cause there is no lag. Enjoy your stay.

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal
    Welcome aboard! I have a level 91 trapper, who I love with all my heart. She's my favorite Baal runner - my meteorb is probably a bit faster, but no one is safer due to cloak of shadows. Do you ever play multiplayer with your single player characters?

- Noodle

Actually atm I play open bnet with my SP chars so I dont feel so lonley I play solo by all means but I like to chit chat with my bnet friends as I go