Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    bombom: i saw your whisper, and i replied, but you never replied back, so i dont know whats up

sigma: lem rune

noob: can i get an offer for hoz?

IncGamers Member
    Hey mister... any updates on those mf charms up yet?

cheers mate

IncGamers Member
    nope sorry, i haven't really had time, i have tests everyday this week, so ive been spending a lot of time studying.

edit: actually, im pretty sure the 3% and 4% mfscs are still there. and i found a 7%mfsc a few days ago, so pul for the 7%mfsc, and you can offer for the 3's and 4's

IncGamers Member
    fair enough man, i wasnt rushin ya, just checkin

well according to czach...

7% MF = Pul
    6% MF = 10 PGems
    so i guess once we start talking about 3-4% sc's, then maybe 1pg per percent?? prices arent exactly my strong point, sry. How does that sound? I will also have to hold back on the 7mf one.. maybe put it in my pile of '**** to get once im rich(or not so dirt poor anyway)'

cheers mate.

was just thinkin.. if i bulk buy them all, i can throw in a few more if it pleases ya.

IncGamers Member
    im not really sure about price, can you give me a range ? i got 40-50+ pgems and some um/pul

IncGamers Member
    Awesome! A council member just gave me a Pul during one of my meph runs so i will grab all the mf sc's you have if i can offer using just runes, that would be sweet. just tell me how many units (pgems) it will cost me and your own gem-rune conversion if thats possible. thx man!

IncGamers Member
    mav: well for me, ever since ive started trading, i have always traded 6%mfscs for lem rune. and ive been able to trade for lem quite easily. so yeah. how about 4pgems for 3%mfsc and 5 pgems for 4%mfsc?

noob: probably around 9 high runes.

IncGamers Member
    I'd like the:
    -K1- 4 socket Boneweave (ETH, 1066 def)

I saw you quote 2 x um for it earlier to garion...
    right now I have um pul but I can make up the other pul in keys or items if you want.
    If you'd rather wait for the pul I would appreciate it if you could hold this item for me.

thanks.

IncGamers Member
    ok I have another pul now....so my offer is um + 2pul for the boneweave

IncGamers Member
    mav: well for me, ever since ive started trading, i have always traded 6%mfscs for lem rune. and ive been able to trade for lem quite easily. so yeah. how about 4pgems for 3%mfsc and 5 pgems for 4%mfsc?
    kk.. sweet as. next time your on try to pm me, i will do the same, adn we will sort the trade out. cheers mate.