Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

New Pat - 1st SP Pat - Skelli

My first single player pat All gear was self found in game w/o running areas twice.. (gold items fell like rain, including a second Gheeds ) Obviously heavy on the MF and GF. He's my Pindlerunner now.. Baal just took too long to kill on P1..like 15 minutes on just Baal. Soooo slow. Minions went fast though.

------------------------------------

Skelli
    Fishymancer
    Lvl 83

Gear:
    Tarnhelm w/ptopaz
    Superior Dusk Shroud - Wealth Rune word
    Goldwrap
    Chance Guards
    2x 29% Nagelring
    rare ammy - +2 nec skills + 10% MF
    Wizardspike
    +2 summon skills grave wand on switch
    +2 summon skills Fetish trophy on switch
    Fetish Trophy Rhyme runeword
    rare boots w/ 20% MF and 20% FRW
    res charms (lots )
    35%/140% Gheeds

Total MF was ~425%

Merc Act2 Might
    Shaftstop
    Darksight
    Rare Thresher w/ 7% LL

Congratulations, exhibit_a! Self-found is impressive. Did you use ATMA, though, for a bigger stash area? Just curious...it's impressive either way.

Jude

Congrats on the Self Found Pat!

Congratualtions to the patriarch!

congrats on your pat

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jude
    Congratulations, exhibit_a! Self-found is impressive. Did you use ATMA, though, for a bigger stash area? Just curious...it's impressive either way.

Jude
    Of course I did I would be dead without ATMA. I just cannot let any gem, jewel or rune just lay there on the ground..alone..unwanted. I must pick these things up and save them forever.

I do the same with some other stuff too. I have a pretty awesome collection of _junk_ because I save everything

IncGamers Member
    Bah! When you're ready to win using the REAL rules of the game, let me and Jude (and any other super-untwinks) know

...but honestly, congratulations!!! I'm further tempted to start a serious fishy of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by FoghornLeghorn
    Bah! When you're ready to win using the REAL rules of the game, let me and Jude (and any other super-untwinks) know

...but honestly, congratulations!!! I'm further tempted to start a serious fishy of my own.

LOL! Is that what we are? SUPER-Untwinks? I always wanted to be a superhero...

Haven't matted or patted anything yet, though, in all my years of playing. Working on it...

Congratulations, again, exhibit_a!

Jude

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoghornLeghorn

There was no ATMA when I started playing..and no expansion come to think of it.

So you could say I was among those thousands of super-untwinked that started when the game was released.

I never Pat'ed either until I started playing on the realms.

Sue me..I enjoy it this way

Fishys are somewhat boring, but fun at the same time. I was never able to gamble anythign with teleport.. so I had to find new ways to shepard the flock. That's about the only thing I think that made it interesting. ..that and the 425 MF.