Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Hey, I forgot about Jimmyboy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bortaz
    Durf would be a good candidate, if he only had the interest. He's not nearly long-winded enough, and prefers drive-by assaults.
    stfu nub
    10 chars

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DurfBarian
    10 chars
    omg nub

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Conservative Inc
    Close.

Anybody that's young and not a liberal has no heart. Anybody older and not a conservative has no brain.
    He was putting an ironic twist on Churchill's old maxim, you dolt. I thought it was pretty witty. I suspect he didn't create it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares
    you ignorant slut!

PLAY METAL SLUG OR DIE
    Does anyone know of somewhere on the net that has emulators for old coin-ops? There must be one. There's heaps of great old games that will become extinct otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares
    I'll be liberal, what do I have to do? stop thinking?
    There's a sign at the front door to every large ideological organisation in the world that says "You must be at least this stupid to enter".

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dondrei
    Does anyone know of somewhere on the net that has emulators for old coin-ops? There must be one. There's heaps of great old games that will become extinct otherwise.
    there are arcade emulators, couldn't say what ROMs you would find, I had Raiden and was playing it until my comp caught on fire

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage112345
    Oh come on, why can't I be the new liberal counterpart for Jmerv? I've always thought that Nastie and Smeg and Cyberhawk were way crazier than Ilad. He's always struck me as a leftie version of Jmervyn, but why can't I do it? I can pretend that I can vote.
    You thought Ill was my evil twin? Have you actually read some of the stuff he cooked up out of indymedia linkage, then tried to defend in an octopus-ink-cloud of red herrings and ad hominem attacks?

When I post links endorsing the Clinton's Death Squads theories, feel free to call me a "hippo-crate".

For the record, my best polar equivalent is actually DPH, though I think he's got too many Independent leanings to be a true mirror image. I know my weapons, he knows his drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn
    You thought Ill was my evil twin? Have you actually read some of the stuff he cooked up out of indymedia linkage, then tried to defend in an octopus-ink-cloud of red herrings and ad hominem attacks?
    Actually, now that you put it that way you and he do start to sound like equivalents on opposite sides of the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn
    For the record, my best polar equivalent is actually DPH, though I think he's got too many Independent leanings to be a true mirror image. I know my weapons, he knows his drugs.
    Ha! You wish. DPH doesn't link to fanatical ideological myrmidon sites and then pretend he's an independent.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCajun
    DPH, you'd be an interesting candidate. You go a little off the deep end sometimes, even moreso than llad though. I can remember reeling you in a few times.

Still not a bad candidate.
    I don't recally going off the deep end that much... Can you remind me?

I would consider being the candidate, unfortunately, i don't have Ilad12's propaganda links by my side.

Edit: Ooh, someone beat me to it! But if you guys don't mind having only minimal propaganda links thrown at you, I'm all for it!

Edit2: Hmmm, I could start off with this...

IncGamers Member
    I say we kick Smeg out, to balance the scale.

Grr pIER

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPotHead
    I don't recally going off the deep end that much... Can you remind me?

I would consider being the candidate, unfortunately, i don't have Ilad12's propaganda links by my side.
    I suggest a little more smokin' and a little more Indymedia would do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPotHead
    Edit: Ooh, someone beat me to it! But if you guys don't mind having only minimal propaganda links thrown at you, I'm all for it!

Edit2: Hmmm, I could start off with this...
    Avoid the Huff post. Despite the inticing name, it is nothing like a good buzz. :laugh: