Looking for help on assigning additional skill points (21 @ level 88). I play mostly with Clanmates so all auxillary auras etc covered. Merc is Prayer/Insight to keep life and mana, can switch to Prayer/Inisght if other Meditation mercs are present. I run Pit/Chaos/Riv Flame/Cow and support in Baal Runs. Got a 95 Hammerdin to do the rest.
Equipment (Equip is maximized for stats - locked into equipment):
ICE Mat Bow
Rare +2/20ias gloves
FA 20 (with skills 36)
Cold Arrow 20 (with skills 36)
Ice Arrow 1 (with skills 17)
LF 20 (38 with skills on W/S)
All other pre-reqs are 1
1 into all (10 with Bow, 14 with Jav)
3 into Valk (Cast on W/S @ level 17)
Pierce (71% with Bow / 79% with Jav)
Crit Strike (56% with Bow / 62 with Jav)
Fire/Immo/Exp arrow will take too many skills to synegize. So the options I have left:
1. Pump Crit / Penetrate to help Javs hit - is there any benefit to FA to pump Penetrate?
2. Invest in Charged Strike - help take down bosses(Baal) without draining mana using FA. Recieves synergy from LF but ignores the Lightning Bolt synergy (200% Light dmg).
3. Pump Dodge/Avoid/Evade for added safety.
4. Pump Plague Javelin to help bring down large packs
5. Pump Strafe - I hit the 9/3 Strafe breakpoint but ICE Mat bow's damage is only 61-151 so not sure if that will help me at all.
I'm not having any issue surviving but would like to avoid making a bad choice. What do you reccomend?:scratch: