Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    i am shocked that no one has posted this yet

seriously though...do whatever feels right....don't worry about what your friends or family will say or think.

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage112345
    And now you're mocking Ilad? How dare you.
    Well, you either laugh or you cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Punkonjunk
    Oh, I didn't want it to seem like I was jumping to conclusions.
    It just seems like the circumstances point towards experimentation, not determined homosexuality.
    I've a big thing for tomboyish girls. Femininity is overrated, and makeup is sick, IMHO. But I just don't really like the idea of being with a guy, so I'm sure I'm not homosexual. He doesn't know that, he's had crushes on guys... I just kinda figured you know, give it a shot. It seems to point a bit in that direction.
    Oh, okay. I pretty much agree.

Tomboy women as you described are very easy to deal with. I can understand liking them even if you are completely straight.

With that said, I say if you're more attracted to men, go with men. Whether you are actually *** or not is a moot point. Just go with whoever you're attracted to. Life is short.

I can't remember the age I was when I realized that I preferred to ride the rooster instead of petting the kitty. I do however remember that it took me all of 30 seconds to accept that I was ***. As much as I appreciate women aesthetically, I am attracted to men physically and emotionally.

From what you have said, it sounds like you are attracted to men, want to have a relationship with men, but just haven't found the right one. So take it slow, experiment, do what makes you happy and feel comfortable. It isn't a life or death choice, you have plenty of time to figure out what you want.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosselmeier
    I'd like it if the *** posters here could share their experiences. I'm grateful for any input though.
    :undecided:
    Most of what you say can be found in other coming out stories. As a *** man myself, I can't say that I have shared all of your experiences (namely the attraction to women "with male attributes") but most of it is pretty standard.

For myself, I could never bring myself to start a relationship with a woman. I tried going on a few dates but it felt extremely "wrong" on some level and I immediately stopped. This was always very difficult because I felt that I *should* want it; I hated the fact that I didn't want it. But of course, I couldn't come to terms with why this was the case for many years--not until I was 21.

To conclude...I could write a long piece in an attempt to describe "the closet", but I don't think it would do any good. Neither myself nor anyone here can label you. Only you know what you find attractive or unattractive. Don't let labels like straight/***/bi/etc hinder what you feel inside. If you feel attracted some guy and want a relationship, then go for it. If two/three years down the road you are single and meet a woman you like and are attracted to, then go for it. Just forget labels and ignore the people who want to categorize you.

Quote Originally Posted by wuffnuff
    I can't remember the age I was when I realized that I preferred to ride the rooster instead of petting the kitty.
    PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE don't ever use those euphemisms again...

Quote Originally Posted by dondrei
    PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE don't ever use those euphemisms again...
    LOL why ever not? It can't be worse than the actual words...that and I don't feel like getting banned today.

Banned
    I'd say that with an emotional attraction to men you're at least bi, but I'd also say that labels aren't very important. This just seems like the first time you've given it serious consideration. Do what makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by wuffnuff
    I can't remember the age I was when I realized that I preferred to ride the rooster instead of petting the kitty.
    I guess he could've said...

Quote Originally Posted by Wuffer
    I can't remember the age when I realized that I preferred to **** **** and get ****** in the *** instead of ******* and ******** *****.
    But for some reason, that kind of confuses things.

IncGamers Member
    It sounds like you are, and I hate this term muchly, bi-curious.

Generally, I suggest you not make any firm decisions about your sexuality until you actually follow through on those impulses. The label carries with it a LOT of connotations, most of them negative, and you shouldn't shoulder that burden unless you must.

For me, I figured it out at about 16, but I should have voiced it earlier. My beset and strongest feelings were always for women, not men. You won't know until you try. Don't go for a random hookup, though. Try meeting and talking to *** men first before trying to arrange sex.