Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bortaz
    But he's not attracted to hot swedish women.
    That's ok, he can still post pics of them. I'm sure after a few pics I can come up with some enlightening and worthwhile advice. ~fingers crossed~

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear
    attraction to women "with male attributes"
    Let me clear this one up. I donät like masculine women, as in weightlifetrs. It's feminine women but with small breasts, thin hips and some other male attribute. As in for example a shirt and tie or short hai.

Now that that's clearead up, I just have to say that I'm reeally grateful for all the replies, but this is as far as I could read tonight. I'm catasrophically drunk right now abd I can't reply to the two last pages. I'll read them and reply tomorrow, Thanks though.

Two other things that pop up time and time again that I should reply to immediately is:

1. I don't give a **** what people think. If It is the right thing for me to do I don't care what people think., and I dont think anyone elsse will care either.

2. This hasn't poppued up time and time again, I realize, but I've thought abut it a lot myself. The thing wuffnuff said about appreciating women for the pure aesthetics. I mean, there are some insanely beautiful women out there. I recognize that. Does that mean anything or do *** men recognize beauty in real beautiful women too? This is pretty serious since I do have a sort of attraction to women that is quite strong, but not sexual or emotional, if they are really beautiful. Is it common for *** men to recognize the beauty in real pretty women? I want an answer from the male *** posters primarily.

I'm real sorry but I have to go to bed. This is pathetic, but I'll do better tomorrow morning. It's a quarter past three here and I have to sleep. Thanks for all the replies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyee
    It sounds like you are, and I hate this term muchly, bi-curious.

Generally, I suggest you not make any firm decisions about your sexuality until you actually follow through on those impulses. The label carries with it a LOT of connotations, most of them negative, and you shouldn't shoulder that burden unless you must.

For me, I figured it out at about 16, but I should have voiced it earlier. My beset and strongest feelings were always for women, not men. You won't know until you try. Don't go for a random hookup, though. Try meeting and talking to *** men first before trying to arrange sex.
    I just have to reply to this too. I really appreciate your advice Anyee. I don't know why but I get a feeling you've beeen through a lot of **** getting to the swagger you have today. I agree that I might be bi-curious, but I'm getting to a point where being *** makes more sense. I'm sure I'm at the very least bi curious, but I'm seriously loosing my interest in girls and I want something meaningful with someone I can really love. I don't know if I've been fooled into being a romantic when it comes to love due to the crush I had and the recent attraction though., That's the problem. I just don't know.

I think your advice not to go for some random hookup is some of the besat I've had this far. That seems like a sure fire recipie for disaster. People in general are complete idiots so why should I gamble with one of those. Better to try to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by dondrei
    Thanks for the insults and ridicule, Freet. My esteem for you has dropped considerably.

Just thought you should know.

I see that maturity isn't your speciality.

It's been a joy ... a thrill ... its been sad ... its been angry, but life is short and all things come to an end.

Cya Freet, Durf, Mac, and all the rest.

Have a good one

With my compliments,

Dondrei
    I must admit that I was not thinking clearly when I thought my post was amusing. It was exactly as you said, immature and rude. You and the forum are owed an apology and I offer it now.

I have to wonder though why one foolish remark by me would convince you to leave. I have to wonder if there is more to this than meets the eye.

Just in case youre not being facetious, I'll point out that Donny just repeated what Ilad said when he left in a pissy fit.

Just in case youre not being facetious, I'll point out that Donny just repeated what Ilad said when he left in a pissy fit.
    I did notice and I hope that was all this is. I must admit though that dondrei was right and he deserved to watch me eat crow. So whether he leaves or not, he's getting an apology.

Well, it was word for word from Ilad's Dear John, so, I assume he wasn't serious.

But, I respect my (much) elders, so whatever you say!

Well, it was word for word from Ilad's Dear John, so, I assume he wasn't serious.
    Shows what you know. *sob*

*runs away crying*

Quote Originally Posted by dondrei
    *runs away crying*
    Quick! Give him a wedgie!

IncGamers Member
    My ex, Josh, has the dubious honor of not only having two bisexual/lesbian exes, but having one go after the other when we met by chance. That said, he's getting married soon, so it must not have been him.

Dross, I don't know what kind of resources are in your part of the universe, but there are usually *** clubs that do everything from video gaming to sculling. They don't question your sexuality as much as they care about your interest in the topic. Hell, I have a lesbian knitting circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Drosselmeier
    I just have to reply to this too. I really appreciate your advice Anyee. I don't know why but I get a feeling you've beeen through a lot of **** getting to the swagger you have today.
    As an aside, my personality resulted from being very shy, very bright, very geeky, and thus very unpopular as a small child. When the depression hit, it pretty much negated my ability to interact normally with people. The only thing I could ever count on as a constant was my intelligence. The *** stuff only made it worse. I am lucky that most of the ostracism and hatred over this particular facet of my life has mostly come from my own family.