Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 295 of 315 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3147
    IncGamers Member

Re: The 1pt smiter guide to Uber Tristram v 1.0.

Hi is a Breath of the Dying Berserker Axe an option for this build?
    I have all the other items that is suggested for the rich but only a smite damage of 661-1382, and thats not much.

IncGamers Member

OK, heres the outcome of the 'jewel question' from a page or two back:

Okay, I've tested this in PvP, with jeweled helms, just to be sure that it isn't a display glitch. The damage dealt is more or less what the Character Screen says it should be, which means that Ragnarod is correct.

* Jewels with only +ED% and no +Min or +Max damage will work as expected. That is, the +ED% will add to the item/skill multiplier, in the same way a Fortitude's +ED% would.
    * Jewels with +ED% and +Min damage will only apply their +ED% to the total Maximum damage.
    * Jewels with +ED% and +Max damage will only apply their +ED% to the total Minimum damage.

So, a 40%ed / +15 Max damage jewel in a helm will add +15 to your maximum damage, and apply an additional +40%ed to your minimum damage. Whereas a plain 40%ed jewel will apply the +40%ed to both minimum and maximum damage.
    Just in case anyone was wondering & too lazy to visit the statistics section!

IncGamers Member

BOTD is not a very ideal weapon I guess, the meteor from Diablo itself is already prone to game dropping, plus the Poison Nova from BOTD is worst I've been using G2buy's guide though, their setup never fails me The use of rising sun is also very smart You can check it out here: uber smiter guide.

IncGamers Member

Hmm I have thies items on at the monemt and only getting 900-1700 of smite dam, and when I look in the guide he's: got 1pt smite damage=2274-2305 with a redeemer.

Amor - Chains of honor
    Weapon - redeemer +110 dam
    Shield - Exile Ethereal Elite Paladin Shield
    Helm - Guillaume’s face helm,
    Boots - gore rider
    Gloves - dracul’s grasp
    Amulet - highlord’s
    Rings - Raven frost and carrion wind

And my skills are as follow whit all the plus skill and all:
    Zeal: 28
    Sacrifice: 28
    Fanaticism: 30
    Holy Shield: 28
    Smite: 9

Can anyone see whats wrong?

IncGamers Member

lllLastWishlll-I'm pretty sure you should not be linking sites like that on this site.

Crazzy-Remember the LCS does not factor in +dmg correctly, that could be the cause of the damage difference. Exile might need to be swapped out for a shield with better resists, you have Life Tap from Dracs already.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by BAMFSpecialOps View Post
    lllLastWishlll-I'm pretty sure you should not be linking sites like that on this site.

Crazzy-Remember the LCS does not factor in +dmg correctly, that could be the cause of the damage difference. Exile might need to be swapped out for a shield with better resists, you have Life Tap from Dracs already.
    Okay...the exile give 45% to all res and with the other items and the charms I have the res is more then maxed

IncGamers Member

Well if your resists are covered you should easily do UT with that gear.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingdryland View Post
    The 1pt smiter guide to Uber Tristram v 1.0.

Helm/boots/gloves. Here I suggest the combo that I call the Backbone of tristram runners.

Guillaume’s face helm,
    gore rider boots,
    dracul’s grasp gloves.

These items provide you with all the crushing blow, open wounds and life tap that you’ll need. This setup offers 83% crushing blow.

Kingdryland.
    I dont know if I am wrong but:
    Draculs: 25 % open wounds
    Guillaume: 35% CB, 15% DS
    Gore: 10% open wounds, 15% CB and 15% DS
    Grief: 20% DS
    Which results in 35 % open wounds, 50% DS but only 50% CB, not 83%. I am confused!

The extra 33% CB you're not finding comes from the weapon suggested in that setup, which is Heaven's Light, when saying 'these items' in the guide he's referring to the weapon too (mentioned just before the part you quoted).

IncGamers Member

So that means "Gear for the Rich" -Damage which is the writers favorite setup "only" contains 50 CB?

Great guide anyway!