Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 112 of 315 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3147
    IncGamers Member
    OHHH IC!!!! Thanks "kingdryland" for replying so fast for me I love the quide!!!!! I didn't know about the grief hidden damage!!! So how much does it hide then? Also, would u recomend Pcombs for my inventory??? Also last question what Small charms should i have in my inventory with the room left from Pcomb space? Health/Resist???

Note: About the helms yes ic about the crushing blow now would be more useful in the ubers than what the Coa Offers...I am going to look for a guil face now!! Although would 2 ber's in a Coa be any good cause then i would have 31% Damaged Reduced???? I know its no subsitute for 35% CB, but is 31% DR any good for ubers as well????

Thanks for taking the time "Kingdryland" to answer my totally asinine questions!!!!!!!!!

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcello View Post
    Seems fine, I would go for Tgods in this case, because of Mephs nasty lightning, If you haven't got the res to negate Mephs conviction, use Maras, otherwise HL is the best choice imo, the danger with this one is if lifetap does not trigger fast, amd concerning the three pre-bosses:

Duriel = Easy as a pie, just zeal/smite to death.

Izu = beware of the OK's in the map, if they cast IM and you zeal/smite, it's a very big rish of you ending up dead.

Lillith = here I'd recommend Dungos because of the DR%, lillith relies on poison and physical damage.

Good luck and I hope you don't die.

//Marcello
    Thank you for the reply! I am unfamiliar with the terms OK and IM when you are describing Izu. Also being the first smiter and first time doing ubers, do you recommend using this guide or will maxing smite be easier?
    Thanks again!

IncGamers Member
    HI now i'm no seasoned vet in ubering but the terms he speaks of are....

OK-Oblivian Knight
    IM-Iron Maiden (This curse is not fun to mess with...come under this curse and being surounded by other melee fighters will leave you dropped dead owned on the floor while you try not to hard to throw your computer ,because you just died and dont know why!!!! lol it happens to just about everyone.)

Of course maxing smite will result in more damage, but look @ the #'s and figures in this guide with Maxing Smite and 1point smite, choose your points wisely. Is X amount of damage worth in extra smite skill points worth it....or putting more skill points in other Skills??? Gl (good luck) hahah joke sorry...good luck Imbaft!!!!!!!!! PS: i need all the help i can get on ubers aswell!!!!!

IncGamers Member
    Well, no one seems to answer my question so i'll post it one last time...how much does meph's conviction aura take off? I can have a base stacked res of +280res all....+340res all if i want to use my treachery buff...+400res all if i use more res charms lol (bit much?)

I guess i'll try ubers tonight if i can even get organs...i have doubts my guy will survive but we'll see

IncGamers Member
    As far as I know, he takes off 125 resist, so 300 resist in total would get you maxed.

I hope you don't mind I repost my question; it seemed to have gotten lost between the numberous of other questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Arkardo View Post
    Sorry, this has probably already been asked, but is there a role for HoZ in Uber Tristram? Like, should it be used after Mephisto is down and you don't need the stacked resists anymore?

If yes, what should I socket in it if my resist are already maxed without Mephisto's Conviction and my attack speed is already maxed as well?
    Well, I can say nothing else than that this is an excellent guide; I used it on Diablo Clone yesterday. He was so easy, it wasn't even fun anymore (and that is, of course, NO offense to this guide).

I thought meph had slvl12 conviction meaning he'd take of 85% of your res, but I might be wrong, and if he has slvl20, it'd be 125%.

@ Arkardo:

DClone is a push-over with this build... Uber Trist is going to be much harder in comparison to DClone, and if you don't know what to expect when you get there, you'll be exiting and reentering the game a few times... Don't be afraid to ask for help here if you need it, or if you just want to be safe... I think a few people here have uber killers that would be more than happy to help you out should you need it... Good luck, and tell us how it turned out!

@ Marcello:

It is a level 20 conviction...

*Requiem_Death

Quote Originally Posted by RequiemDeath View Post
    @ Arkardo:

DClone is a push-over with this build... Uber Trist is going to be much harder in comparison to DClone, and if you don't know what to expect when you get there, you'll be exiting and reentering the game a few times... Don't be afraid to ask for help here if you need it, or if you just want to be safe... I think a few people here have uber killers that would be more than happy to help you out should you need it... Good luck, and tell us how it turned out!

@ Marcello:

It is a level 20 conviction...

*Requiem_Death
    I will, thank you! :smiley:

IncGamers Member

First Time Ubering Solo!!!!!!!

Ok so this is how my first Solo Trist Uber went down last night.....Meph..Baal...Diablo, simple as 1, 2, 3 right...eh just about with this amazing guide setup. I went upleft and down and met up with Meph in the bottom. Meph was the Cake!!! Out of the three to take down he was the fastest...it was less than 7 seconds and he was down. Next was Baal, come on...its baal a big goofball that can drain your mana and sometimes knock you back haha overall ez. Then big bad daiblo...ez ez ez even his minions when down in 2-4 blows each. Although i made one mistake in ubers...i wanted to see how much Meph's Conviction effected me so i could calculate how much Resist i needed for the next run!!! I want to thank this guide for "showing me the light" 10/10 on how to build an Uber Smiter!!! Its nice to go into Trist with confidence!!!:grin: My gear is:

"Guil Face"
    Fort"
    "Grief PB"
    "Eth Exile Vortex"
    "Draks"
    "Verdungos"
    "Gore Rider"
    "2xRavenFrost"
    "Mara's"
    Charms---20/18 P Torch....17/17/8 Anni
    Can anyone think of any Flaw's in my gear?????
    Note I dont have any Pcombs yet....or any small charms. What kind of small charms should i have to fill in the spots that the Pcombs dont???? (Trist should only be getting easier everytime now!!!!!!)