Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 105 of 315 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3147
    Your first problem is using an Akaran Targe instead of a Sacred Targe. The Smite damage is much less on exceptional shields than on elites. The other problem is that you haven't read through and found out that the main source of damage is actually the + damage from grief, and that the LCS (lying character screen) does not display the damage properly. There are damage calculator's which will tell you your exact damage or you can get a friend to let you beat on them if you want to find the exact number.

IncGamers Member
    thx
    u helped a lot

IncGamers Member
    Just whack a few monsters in hell act 5, and see how they die. Then you will know what kind of damage you are doing.

IncGamers Member
    I've got exile,grief,lava,and dracs,what other items should i use and which gloves ?

Normally I would say use Dracs, but if you are using Exile you can get away with using something else. Many people have suggested Laying of Hands from the Disciple set - they offer 350% damage to demons.

As a side note, this damage calculator will show your true smite damage, including the bonuses from Fortitude and Grief which the LCS displays incorrectly.

IncGamers Member
    So should i use dracula's grasp or Lava gout ? I was thinking about using ik belt any suggestions ? What about helm,boots,ammy,and armor ?

Should i use a merc and what kind ?

Read over the actual guide to get that info... Lava Gout isn't really going to help you much... Drac's will insure life tap is constant, but if you have Exile, I'd go with Laying of Hands... IIRC, they have IAS as well as damage to demons... Again, read over the equipment part of the guide to get answers for the rest of your gear... Or, just a page or two back...

Forget using a merc... It will die inside of 10 seconds in Uber Trist... Big waist of gold... If you want one though, I'd sudgest using an Act 1 merc... Put a Windforce on her, and tank for her... This works well in normal play... Uber Trist > mercs...

*Requiem_Death

ive read through a bunch of pages and i cant find anything on this so...will this build be decent if you just use some normal smite gear? (grief, exile, coh, guillames, dracs, gore, highlords, ravenfrosts, dungos)

IncGamers Member
    Yes.

10chars

IncGamers Member
    Remaining skill points can go to either defiance for defense bonus or blessed aim.
    What do I get if I put points in Blessed Aim?