Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Hi I'm on *The-Soldier Europe Sc Ladder, I can handle any Ubers/Dclone for you without a bother with my zealor/smiter. My char carries a torch/anni so you will hav to grab it! One SoH for me! I can handle nearly every situation!

*The-Soldier

I would also be avaliable for killing übers on Europe Softcore NL, I have a nice smiter that does the job well.

Acc *aperlov4, usually online during evenings.:azn:

P.S. Diablo II is a game, play fair and don't steal.... D.S.

IncGamers Member

(L) EU. You can count me in too

Quote Originally Posted by VengeDestroyer
    If there any way that we can get a sticky with the names and accounts of people who are trusted and efficient uber killers? Now that the balls show whether a member is online or not, it would be a simple matter to click on the thread and see who is online who can help you kill ubers. The sticky would obviously include all realms, ladder and nonladder, and hopefully there are enough people on each realm who are willing to kill ubers. This service would be composed of members who kill for free, of course, but I doubt that will be a problem, since most do it for the enjoyment :grin:

Hopefully a mod can decide to implement this, and it is up to them to set a way to determine trustworthiness.
    I may be new. but i like to kill Die übers i had help myself so i think i own it to some others. My fanatic Zmite is ready for the action

My gear is Eth Ettin Death CoH 100% CB So it should be a walk in the park.
    i have taken them out 3 times.
    Acc name DrDomino

DrD

IncGamers Member
    I play West SC L and my new Grief zealot is finally ready. So, I am adding my name in here as well.

IncGamers Member
    My ladder smiter is ready.
    east *burningdeath2

IncGamers Member
    I know I don't have a lot of posts (making me suspect), but I'd like to make my services available if I could. I'm on USEast Ladder SC at random time periods throughout the week. Of course, I'm using my CB Kicksin, and I really just want an excuse to test her out a good bit before I start running my own Uber Trists, but, I digress...

I also already have a Torch on her, so that might go a bit towards making me a bit more trustworthy.

*ShadyPhoenix

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyPhoenix
    I know I don't have a lot of posts (making me suspect), but I'd like to make my services available if I could. I'm on USEast Ladder SC at random time periods throughout the week. Of course, I'm using my CB Kicksin, and I really just want an excuse to test her out a good bit before I start running my own Uber Trists, but, I digress...

I also already have a Torch on her, so that might go a bit towards making me a bit more trustworthy.

*ShadyPhoenix
    Somehow "nevermind" doesn't quite convey my feelings here...

(Thanks, Bjam.)

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag psych-2469
    I can do EU Nonladder easily and EU Ladder with some effort (gear swapping etc.) so feel free to whisp:

*rvl or *aod_rvl

(I am full of SoH's already, so nn for those :P)

IncGamers Member
    I can help with Ubers on US East Ladder, and although this is like my 10th post (probably closer to 8 but I want to sound athorative with double digits). I have a solid Zealot that can take a fair amount of damage. I do not need anything so drops are not an issue (unless I manage to get that freaking key from pindleskin for once and can open my own portal). I just want to help. I am usually on between 6-10PM EST weekdays and intermittently on the weekends. My account name is the same as my post name....

Frzp

IncGamers Member
    I too would like to offer my help in East SC Non-Ladder. I can do the Ubers in less than 5 minutes with my Smiter. I'll be on either *sophiafetal or *savagetim I'm on most weekdays from 6-9 central.