Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    US East Ladder for me. Done em many times over and ready to do more.

Lay-ter,
    Z.

My new char is built and better then the last one, PM or whisp me *derka_derka and I'll gladly wipe out those punks on Europe SC Ladder.

IncGamers Member
    I guess I'm the first from USEast SC NON-Ladder to offer assistance. I made my first smite paladin (after about 4 years of playing) this past week, took him to ubers today to fight all 3 at once, barely got touched (gotta love life tap). Best part about it - I'm using The Atlantean as my weapon of choice. If anyone is looking for help with Ubers in my realm let me know.

Acct - *marcc13
    Lvl 85 Smite/Fanat Paladin

IncGamers Member
    I guess I'm the first from USEast SC NON-Ladder to offer assistance. I made my first smite paladin (after about 4 years of playing) this past week, took him to ubers today to fight all 3 at once, barely got touched (gotta love life tap). Best part about it - I'm using The Atlantean as my weapon of choice. If anyone is looking for help with Ubers in my realm let me know.

Acct - *marcc13
    Lvl 85 Smite/Fanat Paladin

IncGamers Member
    I guess I'm the first to offer assistance in USEast SC Non-ladder. My brand new level 85 Smite/Fanat paladin is suited and booted to get that torch. Send me a message anytime, I'm almost always willing to help out.

Acct=*marcc13

IncGamers Member
    Thanks to Venge for starting this thread. Even as a semi-casual player I have solo'd the Ubers several times now with my Zealot/1pt Smiter, and it's just plain fun. With so many of my friends (the guys who got me addicted) playing less these days, I would love to help out when needed. My Uber running pally already has a torch so even if you don't know me, you have nothing to worry about.

Anyhow, I play for the fun of it. Finding other trustworthy people is the reason I joined these forums after just reading them for guidance for so long.

If I'm on you'll find me under:
    *brenzo2
    *brenzo3

IncGamers Member
    By the way, I'm on East SCL, thanks Venge for pointing out this critical oversight.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmdes
    Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to prove my trustworthyness(is this evne a word) yet. But if your willing to extend a little trust and hook me up with only a REFERENCE to my turstabilty (again a word??) I would be more then happy to help. I got a smiter with life tap wand (thanks darnoc). My gear is kinda low end but my skills more then make up for it.

Gimmie a chance you won't regret it...
    account *jrmdes1 (on evenings usually 6pm EST - 12 EST sometimes later)
    It was my first Uber Trist attempt and I was getting owned. jrmdes was online and agreed to help. He cleared it out in like 2 minutes. He's a class act, and I will ask him for help in the future. Thanks jrmdes!

IncGamers Member
    Got a level 87 Smiter on Europe SC Ladder that can do ubers in about two minutes. I'm not on as much as earlier, but still pretty much daily so if you need help see if I'm online. I'd be glad to help.

*Navhead

I guess I should post my account as well. Europe SCL and SCNL, *shockmilitia-ew.