Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

In Response to the Many Uber-Help-Seeking Threads

If there any way that we can get a sticky with the names and accounts of people who are trusted and efficient uber killers? Now that the balls show whether a member is online or not, it would be a simple matter to click on the thread and see who is online who can help you kill ubers. The sticky would obviously include all realms, ladder and nonladder, and hopefully there are enough people on each realm who are willing to kill ubers. This service would be composed of members who kill for free, of course, but I doubt that will be a problem, since most do it for the enjoyment :grin:

Hopefully a mod can decide to implement this, and it is up to them to set a way to determine trustworthiness.

Quote Originally Posted by VengeDestroyer
    If there any way that we can get a sticky with the names and accounts of people who are trusted and efficient uber killers? Now that the balls show whether a member is online or not, it would be a simple matter to click on the thread and see who is online who can help you kill ubers. The sticky would obviously include all realms, ladder and nonladder, and hopefully there are enough people on each realm who are willing to kill ubers. This service would be composed of members who kill for free, of course, but I doubt that will be a problem, since most do it for the enjoyment :grin:

Hopefully a mod can decide to implement this, and it is up to them to set a way to determine trustworthiness.

Good idea. I'd be willing to toss in my hat for USEast Nonladder, though I'm not on as often as I'd like any more. My trustworthiness has already been proven in the USEast trade forums, most people who've been there for any length of time will recognize the annoyingly endless returns of Quietus's Torch Emporium - if I'm trustworthy enough to trade torches, I'm likely trustworthy enough to hunt them, I think? :wink3:

I would, however, not do this for free- I charge one Standard of Heroes! Which won't make any difference, since I'll only take payment after we're finished, when the ubers drop one for each player in the game anyway.

IncGamers Member
    True that, I'll do it but only if i get my SoH!!! It makes you become godly @ lvl 90.

IncGamers Member
    Right... Well, if we can get more people to post, I'll p/m a mod and try to get a sticky.

If I'm on *VengeDestroyer during the day, I'll gladly help with ubers on USEast Ladder.

I could do it on Eu Sc L, my smiterdin, online sometimes, not 24/7 so don't expect me online all the time.

*derka_derka

IncGamers Member
    Me and my buddy are making characters to kill the Ubers on UsWest Ladder, and we wanted to get some trials in before we try and solo it, so id be willing to give it a go with my summoner... (need a few more levels though only lvl 69 right now).

Account *bezeer

Edit: Ive also helped out a guy from the forums before with the Ubers awhile back, so I think i could be trusted to do it again... all i demand is my fair share of a SOH

IncGamers Member
    Add my name to the list. I have a juiced pally smiter that can do the job and whoever I help can keep the torch.

I'm on EAST SC Ladder, Account name is HGHLNDR

Cheers,
    High

IncGamers Member
    Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to prove my trustworthyness(is this evne a word) yet. But if your willing to extend a little trust and hook me up with only a REFERENCE to my turstabilty (again a word??) I would be more then happy to help. I got a smiter with life tap wand (thanks darnoc). My gear is kinda low end but my skills more then make up for it.

Gimmie a chance you won't regret it...
    account *jrmdes1 (on evenings usually 6pm EST - 12 EST sometimes later)

You can put me down; I love killing ubers with my zealot/smiter!(np JR)

Im usually on from 11pm-2am board time during the week.

Darnoc
    *weewdarn2

IncGamers Member
    what does a SoH do for you?