Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Ahh. You should have taken the picture with concentration on. XP

IncGamers Member
    sounds like my old hammerdin back when 1.10 first came out.

then I got bored of the cookie cutter and gave him to my dad to use haha.

Quote Originally Posted by iceball
    duped...wizzy gloves...botted my hammerdin
    :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by iceball
    http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2...shot0059ll.jpg

A few notes:
    Season 2 Hammerdin fixed it up after 1.11 came out... um if the charms look the same they are, in season 2 my friend duped. They are +1 pcombat with 41 life and the small charms are 15/20 life mana the gloves are wizzy gloves from nonladder rings are sojs perfect ap nigma parachs 582 def hoz pmaras a +2 20 fcr 18 res(base) 2 soc circ p hoto eth treks, 6/6/x cta, spirit shild on back hand, 1/20/20/5 anni (i had another one for baaling) torch is 20/18 pali. Stats are all added to vit, i had some weaker gear when my friend botted my hammerdin like a mp enigma and non upg hoz. couldnt use all my gear until like lvl 93. b4 torch i used some str scs
    5k life with bo no sage and 17k dmg with concentration.
    You've been sent an e-mail... FORUM RULES

CoA,Levi and dungo all in one setup? Why? Unless those are angelics over there. But then again 20 ias blood gloves would take you to max zeal and can have big defense too,together with,life,cb,dex etc, leaving room for ber ber in coa. Armor could be eth zod gladiator's bane that gives higher defense than levi and cbf too. I really wonder how the exile/EDC setup would work with cham guillaume's face and those 20 blood ias gloves together with eth zod shaft. 96% deadly strike with angelics on...Or even better with a blood crafted armet,with 10% deadly strike,visionary mod etc. Major ar bonus,that can come with life and other useful stats too.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdryland
    CoA,Levi and dungo all in one setup? Why? Unless those are angelics over there. But then again 20 ias blood gloves would take you to max zeal and can have big defense too,together with,life,cb,dex etc, leaving room for ber ber in coa. Armor could be eth zod gladiator's bane that gives higher defense than levi and cbf too. I really wonder how the exile/EDC setup would work with cham guillaume's face and those 20 blood ias gloves together with eth zod shaft. 96% deadly strike with angelics on...Or even better with a blood crafted armet,with 10% deadly strike,visionary mod etc. Major ar bonus,that can come with life and other useful stats too.
    yea I wear angelic ammy and 2 rings, the I bo with a fal'd hoz which lets me equip the levi which in turn lets me equip the coa and rends. With the coa, levi, and dungos I have exactly 50%dr. This is zeal vs zeal pally so I don't care about cb on him. I do have this helm: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2...shot0046ly.jpg
    but that is on my other zealer that uses a death setup. Because with the death I use highlord/ravens that helm gives some ar that I lose by not useing angelics and with the 20ias from highlords, 25 from ik gloves/boots I have just enough for death zerk. I just wish it was 2os so I could also ber it since that zealer only has 45%dr from eth up'd shaft and dungos.

Edit: bah my brother logged me out and this is his account, I really need to unpack my stuff and set up my computer

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Druss the Legend
    yea I wear angelic ammy and 2 rings, the I bo with a fal'd hoz which lets me equip the levi which in turn lets me equip the coa and rends. With the coa, levi, and dungos I have exactly 50%dr. This is zeal vs zeal pally so I don't care about cb on him. I do have this helm: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2...shot0046ly.jpg
    but that is on my other zealer that uses a death setup. Because with the death I use highlord/ravens that helm gives some ar that I lose by not useing angelics and with the 20ias from highlords, 25 from ik gloves/boots I have just enough for death zerk. I just wish it was 2os so I could also ber it since that zealer only has 45%dr from eth up'd shaft and dungos.

Edit: bah my brother logged me out and this is his account, I really need to unpack my stuff and set up my computer
    *drools My libby would kill for that helm

Banned
    Nice arutha that's a good zealer.