Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Great pictures Tracul. The Mold Pus The Destroyer picture again shows the amazing detail Blizzard put into the game with the spirit figure in the upper right. Plus there's a whole load of curse going on!

Viper Killer The Destroyer takes the early lead for the week.

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Finally I decided to post, I don't want to wait any longer:

Pulse Poison= 11 x 2 = 22
    Storm Sludge= 11 x 2 = 22
    Black Blister= 12 x 2 = 24
    Blight Fester The Unholy= 21
    Black Blister= 12 x 2 = 24 = 113

Edit: Corrected Tracul's info rop:

Code:
    Forum Name       Artist Class      Artist Name       Title Of Work        Points
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
    Arreat_mercenary Necromancer       Morbius           Glory of Death         113
    Belgarion        Assassin          Velvet            Tal's Five             110
    Manolios         Sorceress         Sammy   	     Cows on Ice            103
    Tracul           Necromancer       Tracul            Love of the Pits       103
    Rizzo		 Necromancer	   Romulus	     Cassus Belli	    102
    Hrus             Paladin           Mart              Martyrium               99
    Manolios         Barbarian         Manolios	     Mephisto's Menagerie    96
    Chutspah	 Paladin	   Hammerdude	     Andy's Zombie           90
    Toppo            Sorceress         Jaaneito          Teh Double Scorers      84
    sirpoopsalot     Paladin           Gimmernator       Artsy Fartsy             0
    jrlafrance       Sorceress         Rushette          The Louvre               0
    conorprince      Amazon            Petra             Progression              0
    TBrundel         Paladin           tbr_Hammerdin     van Gogh                 0

IncGamers Member
    Wow...excellent pics AM! Now i gotta find those double pointers....
    Btw AM, you got the wrong code...i'm actually 103 points not 0...

EDIT:@AM: Thanks dude!

Hey Atil, the Cassus Belli actually scored me 130 points right? Right? Dammit!
    Nice going peeps, some long names out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Hey Atil, the Cassus Belli actually scored me 130 points right? Right? Dammit!
    Nice going peeps, some long names out there.
    :laugh: Unfortunately, the artistic merit score would only apply in a tie-breaker.

Nice screenies A_m, very impressive score. Unless the elusive 25 pointer is found, you now have two contenders for the Bonehew.

Thanks a lot guys! It actually required some time to gather the pics, I got several of them, but those were the best (or the ones that would score me more :rolleyes I like the names of the 2 monster (storm sludge) and the 4 monster (blight fester the unholy)

But still, I'm far from winning, someone can still come with better pictures.

IncGamers Member
    Question: would a name of a dead monsta count? eg whn i use CE mode i can go over the corpse name. Of course the points of 'corpse' won't be counted. I ask because:
    1) i might accidentally kill a 'long-named' monsta
    2) but it might be unfair for those who cannot 'hover' over dead monstaz.

Misc:
    3) since the best name would be 25 pts, max pts should be 125 rite?
    4) winner takes all? possibility of changing that? somehow feel the competition is overwhelming!!

To answer tracul, I will quote Atil in his rules for the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Atil

8. Characters with the ability to use a corpse (for raising minions or horking) cannot claim the word “Corpse” added to the Unique’s name after it has been killed.

Winner takes all, to do with as they please.
    So, as I see it, yes, you can use corpse names, just without the "corpse" words.

Indeed, winner takes all, but maybe it will be good to change that, but is up to Atil

Quote Originally Posted by Tracul
    Misc:
    3) since the best name would be 25 pts, max pts should be 125 rite?
    Correct, unless someone can find a longer name in the English version.

The prize is winner takes all, to do with as they please. Some have already said they would pass the prize on if they won and, having experienced the generosity of the SPF, I'm sure requests for items may be considered :wink3:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atil
    I have no problem with you giving it away Manolios, but it does seem a good idea to give it to someone in this tournament.
    Excelent, I was hoping you would say that. That is actually my preferred course of action. I just didn't want to sound haughty or aloof by refusing a specific prize. I know you want people that want the prizes but I'm just having too much fun snapping pics of these long names.

I'm really close to having another gallery ready to go. I don't think this one will have a chance but it's proving quite fun to photograph. With any luck it will be up later today.