DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Teh Double Scorers:

1. Bane Bang
    2. Bane Break
    3. Bone Brow
    4. Bone Brow
    5. Star Snarl

Okay, not that many points (I save them for later use :azn: ) but all double scorers :cool:

Code:
    Forum Name       Artist Class      Artist Name       Title Of Work        Points
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manolios         Sorceress         Sammy   	     Cows on Ice            103
    Rizzo		 Necromancer	   Romulus	     Cassus Belli	    102
    Hrus             Paladin           Mart              Martyrium               99
    Manolios         Barbarian         Manolios	     Mephisto's Menagerie    96
    Chutspah	 Paladin	   Hammerdude	     Andy's Zombie           90
    Toppo            Sorceress         Jaaneito          Teh Double Scorers      84
    Arreat_mercenary Necromancer       Morbius           Glory of Death           0
    sirpoopsalot     Paladin           Gimmernator       Artsy Fartsy             0
    jrlafrance       Sorceress         Rushette          The Louvre               0
    conorprince      Amazon            Petra             Progression              0
    TBrundel         Paladin           tbr_Hammerdin     van Gogh                 0

Excellent work Toppo and certainly style points for getting most of them in Hell WSK

Quite a fitting name for a gloam boss, eh?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3...eunholy3qb.jpg

(bump)

An unholy soul cloud... that's pretty cool Toppo.
    I haven't played for some days now. Every time I sit down and try to go for it, I can't really pull myself together to do it. I'd rather play Max Payne, so installed it and am half way thru now.. :smiley:

IncGamers Member
    Hi Atil (and everyone),

So far I have found 2 x Storm Sludge 2 x Black Blister and 1 23 pointer... It would be 111 points but I am bit reluctant to post the images because I think it's not really fair to use names twice. So I propose a new rule if you agree Atil(afterall it's your tournament): A name can be used only once!

If you don't mind having names twice I will upload the images tomorrow.

grz,
    TB

Well I'd be more than happy to win since I seem to have bad luck... I am only finding the same set items again and again - never been able to assemble a full set so far.

May I introduce you to Tal's Five - some nice guys my Assassin Velvet encountered while paying a visit to Duriel.

Should people object against these long names in the german version I'll be happy just to continue out of competition for the pure fun of it. Quite exiting to jump through crowds of lightning enchanted creatures trying to get a picture of their boss before he dies :grin:

1. ScharfSchaumDerGrimmige = 23
    2. DusternisZerreiBerDerDunkle =27
    3. FleischKraheDerBesudelte =24
    4. KnochenFaucherDerSchinder =25
    5. DusternisBissDerAufspieBer =26

Code:
    Forum Name       Artist Class      Artist Name       Title Of Work        Points
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
    Belgarion        Assassin          Velvet            Tal's Five             125

Quote Originally Posted by TBrundel
    I think it's not really fair to use names twice.
    Eh, why? It's the same for everyone. How could that be unfair? :undecided:

And I think we got a winner. I think it's impossible to come up with that kinda amounts of points with an English version of the game. GG German.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgarion
    Quite exiting to jump through crowds of lightning enchanted creatures trying to get a picture of their boss before he dies
    Yes actually it is quite fun. It's a very nice idea this tourney Atil.
    And I agree with Toppo. As long as you have your own screenie, I see no point in not allowing the same names.

TBrundel. Repeated names are allowed, as long as the names are from different Uniques.

Belgarion. I originally proposed to allow the main descriptors in the non-English versions. If you take "Der" out of each of the names you score 110.
    This would mean TBrundel has scored more, but as Toppo pointed out I think 125 would be impossible to meet in the English version.

I would count DusternisZerreiBer(Der)Dunkle as currently the Longest Name Of The Week with a score of 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgarion
    Quite exiting to jump through crowds of lightning enchanted creatures trying to get a picture of their boss before he dies :grin:
    That's dedication to art!

Quote Originally Posted by Atil
    TBrundel. Repeated names are allowed, as long as the names are from different Uniques.

Belgarion. I originally proposed to allow the main descriptors in the non-English versions. If you take "Der" out of each of the names you score 110.
    This would mean TBrundel has scored more, but as Toppo pointed out I think 125 would be impossible to meet in the English version.

I would count DusternisZerreiBer(Der)Dunkle as currently the Longest Name Of The Week with a score of 24.
    I thought that would not apply to 'Der' as it only means 'the', but as I guess the german names ARE very long I'll leave it out of the count - so the correct score would be:
    1. ScharfSchaumDerGrimmige = 20
    2. DusternisZerreiBerDerDunkle =24
    3. FleischKraheDerBesudelte =21
    4. KnochenFaucherDerSchinder =22
    5. DusternisBissDerAufspieBer =23

P.S. I'm just wondering if there is some creature in the german version with 30 letter name...*trailing away in search for this one and only monster*

Code:
    Belgarion        Assassin          Velvet            Tal's Five             110
    [/QUOTE]