Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atil
    And three late contenders for the weekly prize. I bet A_m's starting to sweat :laugh:
    You bet

Specially since the bonehew would be very useful to my merc, since he's currently using the same polearm his former partner used: the only mod it has is 5 LL........... ugh (I haven't even found a SOL nor a 5 os polearm to at least make honor)

I need to play some more to take the pictures, unfortunately, my work almost doesn't let me!!!

Good pics Tracul!

IncGamers Member
    @Atil and A_M: I would happily pass the weekly prize (Bonehew) to whomever gets 2nd place (if i win it) coz i already have an eth bonehew :grin: No offense Atil, the bonehew is realllllyyy nice but shud be of better use to A_M's merc. Me is eyeing the next weekly prize....*cough* joolry *cough*

Wait for me next galery Tracul, I'm aiming to at least 120

I hope to post it soon so I can win the bonehew (thanks a lot for the offer tracul, but I much rather win the prize by myself), still need to think about the name :grin:

The picture winning the Longest Name Of The Week prize is:

Black Blister submitted by Arreat_mercenary.

Awarded for the excellent use of colour and showing what a well trained army can do.

Congratulations to fellow contender Tracul for his entries collected during the weekend SoJ Hunt. A good combination of one character using one tourney to aid another tourney.

I made the decision at lunchtime today and was not influenced by the above posts. A very kind offer Tracul, but A_m's picture won on it's own merit.

A_m: Please PM or post an addy for the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracul
    Me is eyeing the next weekly prize....*cough* joolry *cough*
    I have found two items for possible giveaway next week: Marrowwalk or Atma's Scarab. Which one would people prefer? (I will post the ATMA readout when decided).

You got PM Atil, thanks a lot! Weeeeee!

Atma's Scarab, mmmm :scratch: Definetely an excelent prize in my opinion Atil, I would be getting nice screen shots (be ready Tracul)

IncGamers Member
    Gratz A_M! And it is a very nice combi of color. Go go necro's!!
    As for the next prize, Atma's Scarab surely would attract some attention. Some friendly encouragement for A_M: Bring It On! :afro:

Atma's it is then for next week's prize:

Atma's Scarab
    Amulet
    Required Level: 60
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 87
    Fingerprint: 0xbbc3c65e
    Poison Resist +75 %
    +39 Poison Damage Over 4 Seconds
    Attacker Takes Damage Of 5
    +3 To Light Radius
    20 % Bonus To Attack Rating
    5 % Chance To Cast Level 2 Amplify Damage On Striking

Happy Hunting!

BattleTag turfsmurf-2337
    @Atil: Thanks for pointing this contest out to me in my intro thread. This will add some spice and flavor to my NM Andy runs.
    Please add me to the list, I will submit my quintet of unholiness when I feel it's ready. I guess I will have to start seeking some 23+'es in order to have a shot at the prizes.

Photographer: my lightsorc Milena.
    Title: Cubism in three parts
    Best mugshot yet: Death Crawler the Slasher (I will add him unless I hit bigger numbers).

I've been researching the names Atil, and I don't think it's possible to go beyond 25 letters in a name. There seems to be no first names with more than 6 letters, no second names with more than 7 letters and the longest thrid name appears to be "destroyer". I'm on the lookout for a first name with 7 letters, which would make a 26 characters name possible...

AJK: Glad you decided to join, I've added you to the list. The LNOTW prize closes on Tuesday and there are no entries for it yet. I think A_m and Tracul are being very tactical! Your 22 could well be a contender.

Rizzo: I think you're right. I'm not sure how the Double names work, but it may be possible to generate Death Destroyer, giving 28. I don't think Destroyer would be generated though, the double names are generally shorter.

Code:
    Forum Name       Artist Class      Artist Name       Title Of Work        Points
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
    Tracul           Necromancer       Tracul            Love of Andariel       117
    Arreat_mercenary Necromancer       Morbius           Glory of Death         113
    Belgarion        Assassin          Velvet            Tal's Five             110
    Tracul           Necromancer       Tracul            Love of Andariel 2     110
    Manolios         Sorceress         Sammy   	     Staring at Oblivion    105
    Manolios         Sorceress         Sammy   	     Cows on Ice            103
    Tracul           Necromancer       Tracul            Love of the Pits       103
    Rizzo		 Necromancer	   Romulus	     Cassus Belli	    102
    Hrus             Paladin           Mart              Martyrium               99
    Manolios         Barbarian         Manolios	     Mephisto's Menagerie    96
    Chutspah	 Paladin	   Hammerdude	     Andy's Zombie           90
    Toppo            Sorceress         Jaaneito          Teh Double Scorers      84
    sirpoopsalot     Paladin           Gimmernator       Artsy Fartsy             0
    jrlafrance       Sorceress         Rushette          The Louvre               0
    conorprince      Amazon            Petra             Progression              0
    AJK              Sorceress         Milena            Cubism in three parts    0