Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

[L-SC] FT: Nice Rares, SC's & Skillers w/PCombat, unid Windforce & Tal Ammy

The ammys/helms/Skillers/SC's and Windforce are all posted with pics at RPGTraders.net; account name Angrist.

FT:
    Helms
    Demon Brow Tiara for Sorc
    D:47 Lvl:67 +2 Skills, 7%LL, C/L/P Resist: +15%, F Resist: +48%

Death Veil Coronet
    D:31 Lvl:63 % Bonus to Attack Rating (1% Per Character Level), +1-115 Lite Damage, 6% Mana Leech, +28 Strength

Blood Shell Horned Helm for Barb
    D:67 Str:45 Lvl:43 +2 Barb Skills, +3 Battle Orders, +117% E Def, +9 Energy, +6 Life, Lite R: +17%, Poison Length -25%

3OS Hunter Guise
    D:67 Str:56 Lvl:29 +2 Tornado/Volcano/Shock Wave

Ammys
    Tal's Ammy

Blood Heart for Necro
    Lvl:15 +1 Summoning, All Resist: +7, 19% Magic Find

Plague Necklace for Barb
    Lvl:27 +1 Barb Skills, +4 Dex, C/F/L R: +3%, P Resist: +8%, Damage -3, 18% Magic Find

Rings
    Bone Touch Ring
    Lvl:66 +9 Min Damage, +100 AR, +19 Strength, L Resist: +9%

Plaque Finger Ring
    Lvl:22 +10%FCR, +1 Max Damage, +111 AR, +47 Mana, F Resist: +8%, Magic Dam -2

Raven Grasp Ring
    Lvl:33 8% Lvl 5 Chain Lite on Attack, +10%FCR, +88AR, +8 Life, +7 Mana

Storm Coil Ring
    Lvl:74 +1-2 Fire Damage, 6% ML, 7% LL, P/L Resist:+7%, C Resist:+20%, F Resist:+35%

Storm Grip Ring
    Lvl:18 12% Lvl4 Charged Bolt when Struck, +101AR, +1 Dex, +34 Mana, 8% MF

Storm Spiral Ring
    Lvl:48 3% ML, C/L R:+10%, F R:+31%, P R:+22%, 7% MF

Charms & Skillers
    SC Sustenance: Lvl:17, +15 Life
    Steel SC Vita: Lvl:49, +26AR, +19 Life
    Sapphire SC Venom: Lvl:32, +15 Poison 4 Sec, Cold R: +10%
    Sapphire SC: Lvl:32, Cold R: +11%
    Lizard SC Sustenance: Lvl:17, +15 Life, +7 Mana
    Iron SC Sustenance: Lvl:31, +23AR, +13 Life
    Garnet SC Fortune: Lvl:20, Fire R: +8%, 3% MF
    Fine SC Strength: Lvl:21, +1 Max, +19AR, +2 Str
    Fine SC Strength: Lvl:21, +1 Max, +19AR, +1 Str
    Fine SC Greed: Lvl:21, +1 Max, +16AR, 5% Extra Gold
    Fine SC: Lvl:21, +2 Max, +19AR
    Emerald SC Dex: Lvl:32, +1 Dex, Poison R: +10%
    Emerald SC: Lvl:32, Poison R: +11%
    Amber SC Pestilence: Lvl:32, 25 Poison 5 Sec, Lite R: +11%
    Amber SC Balance: Lvl:32, 5% FHR, Lite R: +10%
    Trainer GC Life (Druid): +1 Summoning, +17 Life
    Shogukusha GC (Sin): +1 Martial Arts
    Lion Branded GC Quality (Pally): +1 Combat Skills, +2 Max Damage
    Fletcher GC (Zon): +1 Bow & Crossbow Skills
    Burning GC of Glacier (Sorc): +1 Fire Skills, +3-7 Cold Damage
    Acrobatic GC (Zon): +1 Passive & Magic Skills

Bow
    Unique Unidentified Hydra Bow
    2 Handed Damage: 10-68, Dex:167, Str:134, Bow Class: Fast

ISO:
    The following runewords & gear in no specific order: BotD in Phase (have), CoH in Dusk (have), Exile in Eth Vortex (need, have non-eth), Infinity in CV (have), Last Wish in Phase (have), BotD in Eth Colossus Blade (need); we have noted if the socketable is required.

Other gear: Steelrends (>30% ED), Travs (40+), PTorch (2), STorch, NTorch, BK/SOJ Ring, Mara's (22+), Seraph, Eth Skullders, HOZ, Anni, Organs and D Keys, +3 Summoning heads(especially with RS/SM/SM mods)

Runes: Lem+, Lo/Ohm for Hr's

Thanks for looking

IncGamers Member
    Don't suppose you'd take pgems for the blood heart necro ammy? I'll give you 5; maybe more if necessary.

hR for the pcombat gc

*Harlequin

Hello Angrist/Davinchy! Long time no see-

Would you consider a pair of 18/33 Steelrends and a 17/12 Necromancer torch in trade for your pcombat gc, unid wf, & fhr/10% lr sc?

Darnoc
    *weewdarn2

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedpanda
    Don't suppose you'd take pgems for the blood heart necro ammy? I'll give you 5; maybe more if necessary.
    Sure, make it 8 and done. Look for *davinchy2 or *duke_striker6 8-10 pm EST or leave a good time to connect with you

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnoc
    Hello Angrist/Davinchy! Long time no see-

Would you consider a pair of 18/33 Steelrends and a 17/12 Necromancer torch in trade for your pcombat gc, unid wf, & fhr/10% lr sc?

Darnoc
    *weewdarn2
    Hey there Darnoc, it has been a long time :grin: no more RPG? Thanks for the offer, need to discuss with Angrist...don't have the 18/42 Rends from our trade :rolleyes: This time around we would prefer a Pally Torch. If it helps our top 4 ISO is: Lo, Ohm, Rends, P Torch. We need to make a Fort and Exile for Angrist Pally and the Rends are for my Barb...and the P Torch replaces the D Torch the Pally currently has.

Quote Originally Posted by davinchy
    Hey there Darnoc, it has been a long time :grin: no more RPG? Thanks for the offer, need to discuss with Angrist...don't have the 18/42 Rends from our trade :rolleyes: This time around we would prefer a Pally Torch. If it helps our top 4 ISO is: Lo, Ohm, Rends, P Torch. We need to make a Fort and Exile for Angrist Pally and the Rends are for my Barb...and the P Torch replaces the D Torch the Pally currently has.
    I took about a month-long break from D2 to play civ4 for awhile and just recently started up again; also, I've been searching for a new job, and I got scammed by an imposter from those other rends, a pally and sorc torch, and a pair of unided rends which also lead to my vacation :undecided: I should have known it was too good to be true for an eth death cleaver..

I just started up trading over the past few days, so you'll prolly see me lurking :hide: around rpgtraders again soon when I have less to do at work. I don't really need the pcombat that much so trade it to xenon if you need the rune, but I could definitely use the WF on my zon. If you'd be interested though, I have a sup wirefleece Fortitude I'd trade, but it's only 26%/1. Let me know what you think. Take it easy-

Darnoc
    *weewdarn2

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnoc
    I took about a month-long break from D2 to play civ4 for awhile and just recently started up again; also, I've been searching for a new job, and I got scammed by an imposter from those other rends, a pally and sorc torch, and a pair of unided rends which also lead to my vacation :undecided: I should have known it was too good to be true for an eth death cleaver..

I just started up trading over the past few days, so you'll prolly see me lurking :hide: around rpgtraders again soon when I have less to do at work. I don't really need the pcombat that much so trade it to xenon if you need the rune, but I could definitely use the WF on my zon. If you'd be interested though, I have a sup wirefleece Fortitude I'd trade, but it's only 26%/1. Let me know what you think. Take it easy-

Darnoc
    *weewdarn2
    Sorry to hear of your loss; we just had a 18 Dex otherwise perfect Nightwing "lost" too...tried to trade for Anni...ya live and learn.

The Fort for Windforce is very possible, a 26/1 is better then a 0/0 :wink3: The bow was just posted on RPG so I will put your offer in there, not gonna close yet. I would love to get the Rends from you...Barb has decent Dracs and we have a bunch of things posted for trade now. Take a look and let me know what else you may be looking for...

See ya soon man

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon[KoA]
    hR for the pcombat gc

*Harlequin
    Very possible, which HR? If we accept Darnoc's offer then Ohm is needed otherwise we need Lo over Ohm

IncGamers Member
    Lo or Ohm + pul for pcombat

/w *ToRTuRe14219

I got a r/d atm.