Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 65 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869751151655651065 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zxc_cxz
    me and grim can't handle 6 comps haha. we need another partner (looks at Xenon). it was fun though. we managed to beat 3 computers then 4. now for 5!
    you suck.

10chars

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroStar
    you suck.

10chars
    . noob. don't even have a cd key. kcry?
    AFK LOL

I'm not gonna lie, this OT box is a waste of time. It used to be cool. Now it blows. I don't even know why I check it. All it consists of is "OMFG NOOB. kthx. jaykay, iluhhu." and the like. Who wants to read that? If you ask me, it all looks like a thread just to up your post count, and I'm sure that's what some of you are using it for.

[/rant]

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectZephyr
    I'm not gonna lie, this OT box is a waste of time. It used to be cool. Now it blows. I don't even know why I check it. All it consists of is "OMFG NOOB. kthx. jaykay, iluhhu." and the like. Who wants to read that? If you ask me, it all looks like a thread just to up your post count, and I'm sure that's what some of you are using it for.

[/rant]
    kay.. OMFG NOOB. whysomad. join in the fun kk LOL.

pfft, i just post in here to talk to everyone , its all in good fun, im sorry you don't see it like so.

Quote Originally Posted by zxc_cxz
    me and grim can't handle 6 comps haha. we need another partner (looks at Xenon). it was fun though. we managed to beat 3 computers then 4. now for 5!
    If you're talking about Starcraft, ha at you. I can solo 4.

And I'm gonna have to agree with Zeph on this. conversation substance has kind of gone down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectZephyr

[/rant]
    When was the OT thread ever 'cool'. It's for people to chat and waste time.

Actually, 99% of my post are outside of OT.

i think it was cool when fogerty n them were here...
    when there was actual discussion, stead of this. which isnt to say I don't take part...but, I try to stick somewhat useful *meaty stuff* in with it as well.

Yeah this was a fun place to post back in the times of Spak, Sin, Kitten, 'Shed, and the like. There were actual conversations. Personally, I came to this forum to get away from all the "WUW?! WUG?!" crap and all the little kids that need to grow up, but it seems they've managed to find this forum too. Oh well. :undecided:

IncGamers Member
    Yeah the discussions have kind of sucked lately..but what can ya do. I also miss the days when we had all the old timers posting here >.<

IncGamers Member
    yo zeph, what you been up to bud

shai on cwack. i miss the jah ith ber days when your comp broke. haha that was the most ridiculously messed up place ever