Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 60 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364701101605601060 ... LastLast
    Hai Xenon :o

I didn't know any of you guys played Starcraft. Get on so you can pwn me kkthx.

Last RPG I really enjoyed was Morrowind, but that was a long time ago. I would say I'm anticipating Oblivion but my computer's crap and won't be able to run it by a long shot anyway.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [exile]
    Hai Xenon :o

I didn't know any of you guys played Starcraft. Get on so you can pwn me kkthx.

Last RPG I really enjoyed was Morrowind, but that was a long time ago. I would say I'm anticipating Oblivion but my computer's crap and won't be able to run it by a long shot anyway.
    haha Exile, I'll play some SC with you. tonight even, if you want. msg me or something ;o

I havent played sc/bw in like.. 3-4 years -.-

My router dislikes it for some reason, even though battle.net has free access, and 6112 was opened. I can only use it to chat atm -.-

Protoss ftw
    though, after watching my friend get thoroughly owned by Boxer.. terran can be pretty nasty too.

IncGamers Member
    I haven't played SC in so long.
    Mainly because I lost my copy of Brood War :cry:

I always liked WC better anyways.

o.o I don't know who or what Boxer is. I got my SC disc free so no Brood War for me.

And yes, Protoss ftw. Dragoon rush, Dragoon rush, Dragoon rush... Carriers destroy. It's all I've really learned to do consistently. I can't stand Terran or Zerg, I find they're just too weak for my taste.

Geoz, I might get on tomorrow, busy studying for English and Bio tonight... :undecided:

Dark templar rush ftw :P

Boxer was (when i was around) a gosu terran player. You can prolly still find replays of him vs random ppl. It's sickening how efficient he is, in the good way.

ah.. taken from the Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gameplay_of_StarCraft

Starcraft is played professionally actively in South Korea. The two major game channels, Ongamenet and MBC Game, each run a Starleague, viewed by millions of fans. Starting in about 2002, pro-gamers started to become organized into teams, with large South Korean companies like SK Telecom and KTF sponsoring them.
    [edit]

Ranking Methodology

KeSPA stands for Korean e-Sports Players Association and publishes a monthly calculation of rankings based on a point scale. It is a rolling system based on the past 12 months of performance in both major and minor events, awarding points based on winning percentage, finish, and prize money. It is further scaled based on the relative importance of the event.
    [edit]

Professional Starcraft Players

* Lim Yo-Hwan (SlayerS `BoxeR`) (Terran)

Known to Koreans as the "Terran Emperor", Boxer is the most popular Starcraft player in Korea due to his highly creative play. He is also probably the most successful (with the possible exception of Nada), having won the World Cyber Games (WCG) twice and having won the OnGameNet Starleague (OSL) twice. In 2005, Boxer is still going strong, ranked 8th in the March 2006 KeSPA rankings.
    Replays: http://sc.alphite.ca/pages/replays.htm

IncGamers Member
    peace all imma take a break from d2 ive gotten to zoned in on it time to move on

gogo zerg!

i love zergling rushs ^_^

last time i played with geo against comps, we got pwn'd >< haven't played it in a good while :/

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorash
    gogo zerg!

i love zergling rushs ^_^

last time i played with geo against comps, we got pwn'd >< haven't played it in a good while :/
    you know what im thinking.. do you?!!?
    we should all arrange a time where we go on SC (or BW) and play a huge Free For All. Omg best game ever kthx. whose up for this?

Quote Originally Posted by zxc_cxz
    you know what im thinking.. do you?!!?
    we should all arrange a time where we go on SC (or BW) and play a huge Free For All. Omg best game ever kthx. whose up for this?
    i'd be in it on one condition ^_^

has to be a nr game as i hate those >< i'm not good enough for those rushing type players ^_^
    and i dont lag in it haha