Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    211

    ISO shield w/ 4 open sockets

    Honestly, it can just be a basic shield w/ 4 sockets (I'm pretty sure gothics/whatever are the only ones that can get 4 sockets). Higher chance to block, the better. Anything else is moot - as long as the str reqs aren't too high (this is for my necro).

    I'm just sick of trying to get one from a vendor. I've got a few of the more common runes available, plus some pgems. If its nice, I've got a +2 necro summon + some other mod (negligable), a +1 necro with 30%+ MF (IIRC) amulet, or a nagelring that I'd be willing to part with.

    I'll be online about 40 minutes after this post, *invertedpanda - you can alternatively leave yours and I'll message you when I get in.

    Thanks.




  2. #2
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ladder: *zulaar and *zulaar1 to 18
    Posts
    2,255
    Unfortunately, the lowest str requirement shield that can have 4 sockets is the monarch. Since you're not looking at Pally shield. I have a few of those if you need one. 140ish defense. Looking mainly for Pgems.

    Lay-ter,
    Z.




  3. #3
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by zulaar
    Unfortunately, the lowest str requirement shield that can have 4 sockets is the monarch. Since you're not looking at Pally shield. I have a few of those if you need one. 140ish defense. Looking mainly for Pgems.

    Lay-ter,
    Z.
    k. I don't have many - 1 ruby, 1 topaz, 2 amethyst, 1 sapphire, and 1 skull. No idea what the value would be on a 4os monarch. Anyway, I'm in game now, just send me a msg if you are up.

    Forgot to mention I'm a ladder char, btw.




  4. #4
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ladder: *zulaar and *zulaar1 to 18
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedpanda
    k. I don't have many - 1 ruby, 1 topaz, 2 amethyst, 1 sapphire, and 1 skull. No idea what the value would be on a 4os monarch. Anyway, I'm in game now, just send me a msg if you are up.

    Forgot to mention I'm a ladder char, btw.
    I'll be up all night, but I'm also at work, so no D2 access :xmas15: (yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwn)

    These range in price, from Lem to Pul (depending on where you shop). If you have a Ko rune to add to those gems, then the shield is yours.

    I'll be on and off tomorrow as *zulaar or *zulaar13 if you still need and can get your hands on a Ko. If you can get a better deal in the meantime, then kool.

    Lay-ter,
    Z.




  5. #5
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by zulaar
    I'll be up all night, but I'm also at work, so no D2 access :xmas15: (yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwn)

    These range in price, from Lem to Pul (depending on where you shop). If you have a Ko rune to add to those gems, then the shield is yours.

    I'll be on and off tomorrow as *zulaar or *zulaar13 if you still need and can get your hands on a Ko. If you can get a better deal in the meantime, then kool.

    Lay-ter,
    Z.
    Okies. I can probably swing a Ko. I'll have to do some trading for it, though. I'll let you know tomorrow.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •