Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 136 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1630
    IncGamers Member
    Can our pimped out new thread be shiny? If I know anything about video game addicts it is that they are attracted to shiny things. I sure am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd
    Gorny gets a little nuts when it comes to explosions.
    So I noticed when his mod stick went boom on me. What the heck does he use?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
    Can our pimped out new thread be shiny? If I know anything about video game addicts it is that they are attracted to shiny things. I sure am.
    So I noticed when his mod stick went boom on me. What the heck does he use?
    hmmm...shiny things?...im more partial towards having something bubbly in one arm and something full breasted in the other :grin: (id better edit the vagueness of this statement before i get targeted; "something full breasted"=woman in her 20's...and she dosen't NEED to be full breasted...ehh screw it she doesn't even need to be in my arms...with enough drinks all the edges get softer anyways ..will i get better looking too? lol)

aw hell shiny will do too...let me get my shades (and fro) on first though *snap* :afro:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd
    Gorny gets a little nuts when it comes to explosions. Fortunately, the aforementioned thread is equipped with a nifty adamantium bomb-shelter.

That won't stop the Black Hole of Death.

I can work with shiny, not too shiny though, otherwise i'll be distracted for hours.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KyubiNaruto
    i'll be distracted for hours.
    Exactly the effect I was thinking of. Then our wonderful OT Thread will be overflowing with people to keep me amused.

@Gorny- Nothing beats that Black Hole of Death... it's all black and... deathy...

I was distracted for like.. 1/2 an hour when my friend gave me this card:
    Had "see other side for hours of fun and amusement" printed on both sides -.-

Silent hill movie o.O
    Is it out yet.. or was it out already or or or *goes to dig back thru the posts*

I was referring to the ps2 controls. I imagine you'd be able to customize your own on the pc. It was just like... Hey a zombie! Hm.. I should be able to sneak up on it and bean it on the head with this metal rod.. *sneaks up* *camera all of a sudden goes wild, and starts swinging all over the place* Hey Sky. Aaand More sky? Oh wait no, there's some pavement. And a fire hydrant. Oh, and a zombie munching on my legssss and a gameover screen. Win+1!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorny
    That won't stop the Black Hole of Death.
    That's why I'll be kicking back in the batcave at just about the time you're pressing the detonator.

Yes, the shelter will be shiny - just for you folks. :smiley:

The redheads, however, will be joining me in the batcave. They are rare and must be protected at all costs.

@ Xenon: :laugh: Controls be damned, I haven't played a decent survival-horror game in eons. I can't wait for these games to get here. Hopefully, I'm not thoroughly disappointed.

Do you value all redheads the same, or is it natural red > dyed red? Cos methinks the batcave would be a wee bit more protective. Wouldn't mind dying my hair if it got me in >_>

Actually, as far as that goes, How do you determine if they're natural red to begin with? For all you know its a massive conspiracy, and they're all blondes with picnic basketfulls of L'Oreal MegaRed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon[KoA]
    Do you value all redheads the same, or is it natural red > dyed red? Cos methinks the batcave would be a wee bit more protective. Wouldn't mind dying my hair if it got me in >_>
    Natural, natural, natural ... there's no substitute.

Just leave your hair the way it is. You can come along.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon[KoA]
    Actually, as far as that goes, How do you determine if they're natural red to begin with? For all you know its a massive conspiracy, and they're all blondes with picnic basketfulls of L'Oreal MegaRed.
    Roots, eyebrows and, to some extent, skin tone. Dredd knows his Reds.

IncGamers Member
    Freckled Redhead (has to be real) > all other redheads.

As for dye jobs it's best guess, with natural valued higher than dyed if you can tell/know. Not to be crass, but I suppose one could check to see if the carpet matched the drapes... though by then the point is fairly moot.