Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 133 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1630
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon[KoA]
    Hum.. this is interesting...
    my friend paid for my palship just now, but i dont seem to be any more bronzer.. bronzey.. bronzerer. uh. Whichever of those.

Is there normally a delay, or what oO

It should kick in with a short delay.

If you don't notice a chance after a day or two contact Elly.

Hum.. this is interesting...
    my friend paid for my palship just now, but i dont seem to be any more bronzer.. bronzey.. bronzerer. uh. Whichever of those.

Is there normally a delay, or what oO
    I take it your friend that paid for your palship logged into your account to do the deed? If so, then yea, it should happen sometime soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dredd
    I'm spending next winter somewhere warm. I never want to see snow again for the rest of my life.
    Well it's nice and toasty here in the southeast, lot's of beaches, hot red-headed women in bikini's etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dredd
    I don't like tropics-level humidity either.
    Unfortuantely, that's exactly the type of summer's we have here. So sadly, all those hot red-headed bikini clad women will be sweaty as well. Ah well, i hear arizona has that nice dry heat in the summer.........:scratch:

he gave me his paypal info, so i could do it.
    i clicked on the pay button at the end, and it said something about an e-check, and to confirm transfer click the button~clicky'd.

maybe its just a delay on paypals end or something =/

Dang it, there's always something to talk about here. It's so distracting ... good thing I enjoy distractions - especially today.

Just thinking about steak and eggs makes me feel sluggish
    I need the fuel. I burn so many calories a day, I have to eat like a truck lest I shrivel up and blow away.

maybe its just a delay on paypals end or something =/
    I think there's always a short delay before it kicks in. As Gorny said, wait a day or so and PM Elly if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by rykuss
    Well it's nice and toasty here in the southeast, lot's of beaches, hot red-headed women in bikini's etc.
    :scratch:

Quote Originally Posted by rykuss
    Unfortuantely, that's exactly the type of summer's we have here. So sadly, all those hot red-headed bikini clad women will be sweaty as well.
    Sweaty redheads, you say? Heaven does exist! Lead me to the Promised Land, rykuss.

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    I'm having a bad day, whatever you do, don't ask me why, because then I'll tell you, and it will bore you

just if I am particularly unkind today, please understand

*hangs "Pardon Our Mess" sign around neck*

Whats wrong Ash? :sad2:

I have to enroll in my final two classes so I can graduate, which I don't do until tomorrow

I needed to apply for graduation in June which I need to have enrolled first in order to do

I have to pay for my tuition this quarter which I needed to have done 45 minutes ago

I have to submit an application for part-time student status to reduce my tuition, but I have to have registered before I can submit it and my registration is tomorrow

One of the two classes I need is full

My bank has just informed me (BY MOTHER ****ING SNAILMAIL) that my check deposit via ATM last week is going to be held until March 22, leaving me with $30 for the next week

My pre-order for Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition was not filled, I ordered it a six weeks ago only to walk into store today and not get it, WHY? I DON'T ****ING KNOW MAYBE THEY WILL CALL ME BACK IN TWO TO THREE BUSINESS DAYS AND TELL ME WHY THEY ARE SUCH ****TARDED ****ASSCLOWN MOTHER ****ERS AND THEN GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR

I don't even think I want the game anymore, I can't afford to pay the remaining balance on it anyways now

Wow, that sucks duder... Why would your bank hold your check, thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard. Maybe tell them to hold Metal Gear for a while longer, heck you already have payments on it, so its not going anywhere. Take today and tomorrow to get most if not all your school stuff done first, cause thats more important,obviously you'll have to figure something out for your tuition, cause your bank is being ***.

Look at the bright side though, at least you got to vent some.
    Now go and get wasted and forget about your problems, i'll have a martini tonight in your name.

gotta wait 'til St. Patty's Day

it had something to do with being a new customer, it's total ****ing bull**** in any case though