Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: D2 Nowadays

IncGamers Member

D2 Nowadays

Hey!

I havn't played diablo 2 in FOREVER. Me and my friend are going to play again, we have a nice simple quick bet on who gets to level 50 first, but I intend to play after that and get into it again. I was wondering though.. Hows the battlenet economy doing? And are there tons of hacked/duped items and hackers/cheaters playing? Please tell me everything else there is to know about present day d2 LoD, but mainly I need to know about economy and hacks.

IncGamers Member
    Many dupes and hacks, MANY Hackers/Scammers, corrupted trading economy, everyone's attitude in general now-a-days sucks, no one plays for the fun of it anymore. They all buy their items off Ebay or some crap just to be the "L33T" Player and own the "n00bs" So basically......It sucks.
    Rarely will you run into a nice person such as the ones on this fourm.

If you are on US EAST SC Ladder or Non-Ladder. Msg me.

/w *Jestrik

Banned
    loads of hacks / dupes scams be careful where trading torchs anni's theresa hack where it will send u an error closes your game and you just lost your item.

B.Net people in general are rude and inconsiderate. However, since you and your friend are playing together, it should be fun for you.

IncGamers Member
    Thanks for the quick replies. I had hoped bnet had been cleaned up, the corruption is what ruined it for me in the first place, but oh well :-/
    I'll send you a whisper once I get going, I am on us east.

edit: I know skills and such have changed a lot since my day. I have some more questions! I'm either going to go with a pally, barb, or druid. Most likely a barb for multiplayer and a pally/druid for singleplayer. Could anyone point me in the direction of some good PVM builds for these classes, or just some suggestions? I have searched but.. meh.

Take a look in barb/pally/etc forums. There are guides stickied at the top. Look through them and see which ones interests you. Good luck.