Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Well, there you go. As long as you shrug it off, it will go away and everything will be ok. Now that's democracy!

I'll just be glad when the next conservative is elected President in 2008, so we can get past all this annoying crap. I'm tired of W and his group ... tired of people having to make excuses for them, especially. Give me a good ol' likable Conservative like Fred Thompson. :lol:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maccool
    Well, there you go. As long as you shrug it off, it will go away and everything will be ok. Now that's democracy!
    I hope your sarcasm isn't meant to be an insult, because if it is, it's a poor one.

Quote Originally Posted by Module88
    I hope your sarcasm isn't meant to be an insult, because if it is, it's a poor one.
    You're accusing Maccool of not being sarcastic in a sneering way? Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. Let's impeach him.

IncGamers Member
    I remember a few years ago I said that "Bush is a dictator." I was being hyperbolic at the time and I was over exagerating to make a point.

But sweet Buddha's belly I may not have been far off the mark.

EDIT: Hey Bushie if you're reading this go **** yourself.

IncGamers Member
    If he truly said those things about the Constitution, it's sickening.

I understand the reasoning behind domestic spying, but I don't understand why he would disregard a secret court about the matter, since it would net the same results anyway. But I suppose a lot of things in this world don't make sense. :Shrug:
    There are no reasonable explanations. Bush dismissed the legilative and judicial branches.

*cough* dictator *cough*

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bortaz
    I'll just be glad when the next conservative is elected President in 2008, so we can get past all this annoying crap. I'm tired of W and his group ... tired of people having to make excuses for them, especially. Give me a good ol' likable Conservative like Fred Thompson. :lol:
    There are many capable conservatives: John McCain, Fred Thompson, Lindsey Graham.

But what ever political ambitions they have for 2008, it's been torched by Bush. They'll be lucky if they can survive 2006 with scandals after scandals by the White House.

It's going to be unfortunate that many capable conservatives will be involuntarily leaving office soon.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DurfBarian
    You're accusing Maccool of not being sarcastic in a sneering way? Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. Let's impeach him.
    Well, there was an official court of sneering, but I had to ignore them to keep America safe from sneerers who would threaten us.

I understand the reasoning behind domestic spying, but I don't understand why he would disregard a secret court about the matter, since it would net the same results anyway. But I suppose a lot of things in this world don't make sense. :Shrug:
    Why you ask? --> There's no need to ask. The answer is clear.

It's the Bush administration --> Just do it

Quote Originally Posted by dondrei
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    Holy crap. It's Nixon all over again.
    But Nixon wasn't a crook...
    *phew*. Thank god. God, even.

Quote Originally Posted by maccool
    Well, there was an official court of sneering, but I had to ignore them to keep America safe from sneerers who would threaten us.
    :clap:.