Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 277
  1. #11
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379
    Though I don't like it, if the Prez actually signed off on it, then it's probably legal. That doesn't mean it's the right thing to do ... just legal.




  2. #12
    IncGamers Member Dondrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In my pants
    Posts
    36,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethwalker
    Though I don't like it, if the Prez actually signed off on it, then it's probably legal. That doesn't mean it's the right thing to do ... just legal.
    I nominate Daethwalker to the Supreme Court!




  3. #13
    IncGamers Member Stevinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    5,003
    I thought they've been spying on us for years. I can't say I like it, can't say i support it, but i thought they were already doing it. [color=#050000]it especially irritates me since I have done nothing wrong, am clearly a patriot, but i'm sure there's a file on me somewhere. <sigh> Well, at least it's prolly a thin file...not much about me worth knowing. [/color]




  4. #14
    IncGamers Member llad12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sooner State
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethwalker
    Though I don't like it, if the Prez actually signed off on it, then it's probably legal. That doesn't mean it's the right thing to do ... just legal.
    Hmm, I seem to remember someone else saying something like that ...

    When the President does it, that means that it's not illegal ...
    Richard M. Nixon



    Tricky Dick




  5. #15
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    On the right
    Posts
    3,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Conservative Inc
    Ever heard of working and posting?
    Certainly. But that's your excuse everytime you *** up. Some of us can carry out multiple tasks simultaneously. Heck, we can even spell names correctly or at least look them up. Aren't you concerned with 'facts'?


    What does Bolton have to do with anything? Sen. Blockhead is one of the people that has to be informed about intelligence matters. As for what you're trying to say, it'll help if you don't muffle yourself by having your head up your arse.
    What does Rockefeller have to do with anything? You brought him up in the first place to discredit the allegation but never provided anything other than the Word of Smeg (TM). I wondered why seeing as how he's irrelevant to the discussion. But yeah, head up the ***. Good comeback. You're still wrong.


    Amazing. What utter blindness. Has it ever occured to you that that court has congressional oversight? Senators get to read the proceedings. Which makes it open.
    And Senators are smart enough not to jeopardize ongoing investigations by coming out with information, just like Bush said, which doesn't make it open. Why do you hate America and freedom?


    I say should because you do work for a liberal college.
    You should stop saying. You're wrong again.




  6. #16
    IncGamers Member DurfBarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    9,698
    Not that facts matter.

    Now to wait for Jmervyn to come in here and say

    (a) Everything Bush says is the way to go
    (b) Not that I'm a Bush supporter, nossir not me.




  7. #17
    IncGamers Member Necrochild313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sex: Age:
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Conservative Inc
    1. Pres. Bush didn't do it secretly. Sen. Rockerfeller in particular was informed. As well as the secret court that deals with terrorism. This was done openly. Not that facts matter.
    I'm going to dismatle your argument based on a misspelling




  8. #18
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    On the right
    Posts
    3,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrochild313
    I'm going to dismatle your argument based on a misspelling
    That or facts that don't matter.

    Looks like those pacifist Quakers are indeed terrorists. Probably because they believe in that wacky book with all the smiting. I always suspected those religious types of hating America with their message of peace and love.




  9. #19
    IncGamers Member AeroJonesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RIP Toad Bort HC KOW Tjej th DC
    Posts
    12,940
    I bet Rockefeller often wishes his last name actually were Rockerfeller.




  10. #20
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    On the right
    Posts
    3,904
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonesy
    I bet Rockefeller often wishes his last name actually were Rockerfeller.
    Or Rockapella!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •