Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

act 3 llllaaaaagggggg.

ok,whenever im in act 3 and I get near some of that swampy water I get major lag! this also happens when I kill duriel and go into that room where Tyreal is,and it happens near the lava in the river of flame. what the heck is up with that?!?

Does this always happen? Or just some of the time?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinking
    ok,whenever im in act 3 and I get near some of that swampy water I get major lag! this also happens when I kill duriel and go into that room where Tyreal is,and it happens near the lava in the river of flame. what the heck is up with that?!?
    what are the specs on your pc and internet connection? have you ran a anti virus/spyware scan? defragmented your pc lately? also since when have you been having the problem? (since you bought the game or is it recently?) do you play battle net or single player or open? dose it happen only when playing on battle net if its happening on bnet. if you play bnet only try a quick run on single and see if you encounter the same problem... if so its then your pc if not then try one of theese or all ^_^

1) run a defragment/scan on your pc
    and if that dont work
    2) verify your internet modem and make sure its in working order. (have your os scan it)
    3) could be the time frame you log on at (if you play during peak hours its could cause more lag than normal)
    4) verify your vid card and make sure you have the latest direct x patched

cant think of anything more.

The areas you mentioned cause more lag than others, that is true. It is the same with the last wave of Baals Minions. How can you fix that? Playing Diablo in Windowmode could help if your computer or your graphic card is the problem.

IncGamers Member
    all i can think of is do a disk clean up and a disk defrag.
    then try to play window mode (go to properties and put -w after the target)
    and from experience, u always lagg after final bosses. (i dont know y?)
    AND I HATE PEAK HOURS!! THE LAG IS REDICULOUS! :lol:

IncGamers Member
    it happens all the time,whenever I get near those sights,also it lags whenever I kill Baal/Diablo,of course it might do that with everyone. also this is all SP,and some TC/IP or LAN. also I have the latest Direct x patch,and everything esle is just fine,but its just the awful lag.

IncGamers Member
    Use Direct2D is graphics is a problem. It solves it completely for me, so that even with orb + psn nova + summons won't lag.