Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD
    Who says I use a polearm? I use eth BOTD ghost spear. I'm BvC.

And infact I've found spears to be better than axes against smiters, because of the range.

And for the record, I have beaten a lot of very good smiters. The average public duels smiter doesn't come close to beating me. I might not have the godliest of all equipment, but I can play well and use my experience to my advantage.
    well bvc usually is dual axes ...
    and to let you know with 2 angelic rings and amulet and dlimb chant i get to 27k ar on my barb, then use grief+beast and to tell you the truth I am yet to meet a smiter that can beat me .. .and I am not nearly half as good as morotsjos...

Banned
    Who says I use a polearm? I use eth BOTD ghost spear. I'm BvC.

And infact I've found spears to be better than axes against smiters, because of the range.

And for the record, I have beaten a lot of very good smiters. The average public duels smiter doesn't come close to beating me. I might not have the godliest of all equipment, but I can play well and use my experience to my advantage.
    gpa or gs doesn't really matter you know. both are ****ty twohanders.

you admit yourself that teleporting smiters give you problems. what use are range 5 if they teleport into range 1-2 anyway?

it's not surprising that you have problems hitting btw, with only one weapon and crap ar barbs aren't supposed to hit highdef chars easily.

bottom line is that dualwielding is FAR superior vs everything, smiters included. the fact that you think telesmiters >>>> "any barb" only confirms this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by morotsjos
    4.2k life is nothing. good smiters have 5k+. you just did something wrong. rebuilding would be a good start.
    No, he just played real good. Dueling is much more about skill than it is equipment and statistics. I've seen some ****ing stupid players with equipment far, far better than mine (obviously ebayed) and I've kicked their ***.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by morotsjos
    you admit yourself that teleporting smiters give you problems. what use are range 5 if they teleport into range 1-2 anyway?
    Because I'll whirlwind away as they tele and try to smite me, out of their range, while I can maybe get a hit in.

Dual wielding is not far superior to everything. I can even beat some shield barbs using my spear, because I can outreach their axes. Need to be precise and time the whirlwinds right, but I can. Wouldn't be possible with an axe barb.

Banned
    No, he just played real good. Dueling is much more about skill than it is equipment and statistics. I've seen some ****ing stupid players with equipment far, far better than mine (obviously ebayed) and I've kicked their ***.
    obviously.
    i have perfect gear. i would never buy pixels for money. i haven't even played that long and _hate_ trading. sorry but crying ebay just makes you sound like a sore loser.

Banned
    Now I'm crying? :confused2:

Banned
    Because I'll whirlwind away as they tele and try to smite me, out of their range, while I can maybe get a hit in.

Dual wielding is not far superior to everything. I can even beat some shield barbs using my spear, because I can outreach their axes. Need to be precise and time the whirlwinds right, but I can. Wouldn't be possible with an axe barb.
    you still get less hit attempts than a barb with two weapons would.

if you beat any shieldbarb it's because they are garbage, nothing else.
    i'm 100% confident that my dualwielder performs better vs bvb-barbs than your polearm barb. i can actually beat most bva-barbs unless they are really well-built. i doubt you would come even close.

basically you're saying that you would beat a dualwielder 100% of the time.
    lets duel and find out. your max shout 38748k def, 7k+ life twohander vs my 10k def, 6.6k life dualwielder. account?

Banned
    Now I'm crying? :confused2:
    no offense but crying ebay when someone has better gear is just pathetic.
    but obviously 80% of pubs buy their pixels for real life money, no?

Banned
    For the last time - I do not use a polearm.

How am I crying?

I know when someone has ebayed their items...

... Because they have all the gear, but no idea. Utter ****.

*MoD-KinG on Europe.

IncGamers Member
    Mod!
    1. I have duels of my smiter with barb Morotsjos early.
    And i know, that he is very good and smart barb vs smiter.

2. 2-axe barbs really more better then barb with spear. I'm smiter, and when i dueling with spear-barb - i relaxe...

Morotsjos! Hi!
    I don't know, how i can have 5K+ life...
    Now i have 91 lev, base str, dex 50, and ALL skillers with 40 life...
    and i have only 4.3k life (with vs melee items) and 4.8K life (with vs casters items)...
    5k+ life... what this?!