Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    When 1.11 had just came out, I traded a full organ set for a eth cryptic axe Pride- near perfect too.

Back in NL, I traded 19% hotspurs for an soj..

IncGamers Member
    I spent a month looking for a ber to make beast. When I finaly got one I was short the um, but found a cold GC with a minor mod. 3 people joined that game instantly. Thusly I have made rule #6 You have to overpay to get what you want.

IncGamers Member
    i payed: angelic amulet, angelic ring x3, mal rune, gul rune and shako ummed vs angelic's ring (the one with the big ornage gem on it ) i was trying to get the best look.

Banned
    At the beginning of this Ladder season:

L full Sigon set for NL Enigma (turned out to be in an Archon Plate)
    L 7% Manald for NL HOTO (turned out to have 39% res)

On L I traded Aldur's helm for a 52 Kira. And a 4 socket CV for Um. I hope to get an Ist for my 4 socket eth CV. (These things suck and I'd never use them, so I'm glad to see such high demand for them.)

IncGamers Member
    Today I tried my Enigma Wire Fleece for a Treachery Dusk Shroud. I needed it for my zon to break all Strafe breaking points with Windforce.

IncGamers Member
    I've been wanting to make Duress for a while now, however I lack the UM rune and the 3 socket armour (I thought I had two 3soc Archons but only had 1 and I went and made Treachery in it). I have an UM'ed Harlequins 139def that I was offering for just an UM and some 570ish def superior 4 socket archon plate that I was offering for regular 3 socket archon plate (superior would be nice though) and people kept coming into my game and calling me a noob scammer? :mad:

Non-ladder trading does my skull in.

back in last season on ladder got a soj for a gris weapon 3os
    got aldurs armor fom 12chipped gems when i first started.

I set up a "need tal ammy" game, cause, well, I needed tal's ammy. Waited a few minutes, and a 90ish sorc entered. Asked "What kind of sorc". I told them "blizzard". They dropped some high War Travelers, and exited the game. I looked up the account name, and thinking they'd lost their mind (or link), sent them a message.

They replied "They free, I dun want them".

Needless to say, they look good on my sorc. And, someone came in right away and traded me a tal ammy. :P

Once, I got a guardian angel for a random lvl90 sorcs ear. :clap:

also, I've overpayed... I once gave a soj for a lightsabre. (yes, it was in 1.10, so sojs had quite a value).
    Needed the lightsabre. Enough said.

IncGamers Member
    a few days ago i got some guls from acouple of forges :=) made a nice vex out of it didn't need it was trying to save up for a ber and jah :=). anyways i made a game O vex N 3ist did some mf'ing in the game and then this dude joined offering me 2 gul and a mal for the vex... it's on ladder btw so niethless to say i acepted and cubed up the runes to a new vex. so in other words i got a mal for a normal ruby.. :=)