Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BattleTag ILoveCake-1493
    Not much of a gameplay change I admit but I'd like to have the exp bar you have in-game, to be shown on the char selection screen.

IncGamers Member
    Make it possible to make mulechar with a very big stash. Mule have to stay in town all the time. Not playable out of town but can enter all towns in normal, nightmare and hell.

Refill belt automatically when you retrieve body. (Click on corpse twice instead of just once.)

It would be nice to be able to leave things on the ground for a longer time and have them still be there.

The idea of the simple merc commands is great! Even if just attack vs. retreat.

Also, the idea of giving them the option to stay in town: You can only do it by taking them to A2 and sending them to the bar. To get them back, you pay their bar tab! :lol: Less than it would be to resurrect the dead, but maybe put it on a timer (with a cap) so it costs you more to get them back after 1,000 Meph runs than it would just to park them there for a few minutes so they quit jabbing at PI/LE guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus
    MORE LOWER LEVEL UNIQUES!
    we need low level class specifics, that would be so kewl!
    Also lower the level requirements for the normal uniques... because of the high req, nobody uses most of them. :mad:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetproject
    There should be a shared stash per account. Diabloii.net suggested this before 1.10 came out, they thought that it could be happening, by hitting a tab on your stash, you would access an account stash, for easy xfering.
    Yes, I've been praying for a safer way to xfer alone from char to char...

Quote Originally Posted by streetproject
    Cube recipee to unsocket items, and you get the socketed item back.
    I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by streetproject
    socketed boots/gloves/belts would add a lot of interest to the game. If they did that, there would probably be a lot more runewords they would want to add too.
    Yes, but just one socket per would be sufficient.

I would also like to see some higher damage claws...
    this way we can make an assassin that can kill fast using an assassin weapon. I refuse to use anything other than claws with my assns, and have yet to use a shield, but am thinking of making kicker with shield...

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skumhesten
    Make it possible to make mulechar with a very big stash. Mule have to stay in town all the time. Not playable out of town but can enter all towns in normal, nightmare and hell.
    **** YEAH!!!!

Like, a character class called "Mule" were they would just hold items. Like, special charms maybe you can find that are "Mule Only" items, and it "Increase Stash Size X rows/colums" and you can scroll and crap. OMGOMGOMG just thinking about it makes me so excited. I want to complain to b-net!

Very Nice idea Skumhesten!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raivyne
    Yes, I've been praying for a safer way to xfer alone from char to char...

I like this idea.

Yes, but just one socket per would be sufficient.

I would also like to see some higher damage claws...
    this way we can make an assassin that can kill fast using an assassin weapon. I refuse to use anything other than claws with my assns, and have yet to use a shield, but am thinking of making kicker with shield...
    We need some Trapper Claws.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrubbaNot
    Refill belt automatically when you retrieve body. (Click on corpse twice instead of just once.)
    Yeah! I totally forgot to add that one to mine, i was thinking about that.

Seriously, think about it, when you die, your belt stays, so why does it open and all the potions fly into your body. That should stay into your belt. Maybe B-net is just lazy programming and dones't want to code that. I know I have run into code before and i was just like "Screw it, leave that alone, add something cooler". But It is the little things that just add up, and get on our nerves.

IncGamers Member
    Quests are WAY TOO REPETITIVE. Every quest is "Go kill something" even if it says they want you to go retrive there book/scroll/whatever that they dropped right behind a quest boss. So, you have to kill them to get it(you don't HAVE to, but they want you too). They should have something cool/fun/different. Like, "Race the bunny to akaras shack!" something cool, or "Squish 5 bugs in tal rasha's tomb!" You know, something a little different. Maybe not even normal quests, just little mini-games to add some fun. Of course you can do it on your own, but, idk, they shouldn't be main quests like your normal 6, they just get boring and repetitive, and charsi one day should be like "My boots are in a random chest in the cold plains, can you find them?"

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrubbaNot
    OMG. Can't believe I forgot this one.

Just... yes..

even being able to drop pots into your belt instead of having to get the slot just so would be a big improvement.