Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetproject
    Slap me in the face if I am wrong, but a super-duper quest that adds a row to your inventory. I HATE picking up crap 3x2 squares. I can only hold belts under them. Geez, lol, i want a bigger inventory. The only time i get a bigger inv. is the cube, and that isn't much bigger, giving me only 5 extra blocks.

Gamblable uniques. mf doesn't matter though

make act 1 "amazon only" item holdable, act 2 and 3 i have no clue what those guys are. what about "Merc only" items, that are specially made to help them out? eh?

You can already gamble uniques, but for the life of me, despite all the gambling I've done, I've never seen one.

As for mercenary only items... AWESOME idea. Make it an armor or something... Weapons wouldn't work unless three different lines of them were relased. Swords, spears, and bows.

IncGamers Member
    To make act 3 mercs and such more useable, make them get boosted by +skill, even if it says sorc only, as long as the skill applies. Same for other merc too. As for HF, I think it should be increased, not nerfed. Nerfing tele is probably not a good idea neither, unless you nerf boss drops and increase normal monster/unique monster drops. I think a way to make gold more useable is to be able to gamble absolutely everything in the game, and increase the probability of getting uniques/sets from gambling a little bit.

Edit: NPC killable? I would really like to see an Uber Tyreal! :lol: Maybe if we spread enough rumours, they will put it in D3 just like how they did it for the cow level. I think Gheed is the next on my list......

IncGamers Member
    Fix that bug that makes the game lag.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss
    Fix that bug that makes the game lag.
    lol, how originaly, i like it :clap:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!
    I got a good one!
    Make items "multi-posable".
    For example, aren't you sick of getting to a point of doing that "one last mf run" before you call it quits, when you find a Heaven's Light But you have no room in your inventory, except 3 small little spaces under your GC's, and it would fit if you could only turn it sideways, but unfortunatley... its big enough ONLY for SC's...

I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be nice if items were multi-directional, like the blocks in Tetris.

I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be nice if items were multi-directional, like the blocks in Tetris.
    Then perhaps these forums or B.net could hold tournaments where they give you a pile of items that equal 40 spaces (for your inventory) and they give you a limited to time to find out how carry it all.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KyubiNaruto

someone already mentioned this one, it would help to turn those belts sideways.

IncGamers Member
    Remove blessed hammer and enigma

No other change is necessary

IncGamers Member
    Barbs should be able to dual-wield crossbows. That would be so badass MUWAHAHAHA BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!

Oh and they should make a crossbow that gives +skills to guided arrow and multi shot.

IncGamers Member
    Increase rune drops a little bit.
    Mercs should have a bit more of a sense of self preservation. like once their life gets into the red, they run away (like a monster hit by howl would do).
    Remove iron maiden from oblivion knights. no normal monster should be able to just kill a character in one hit. or at least, only give it to champion/unique oblivions.

MORE LOWER LEVEL UNIQUES!
    we need low level class specifics, that would be so kewl!