Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 29 of 140 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    I want to see an undead infested area. At the moment, paladins that focus on sanctuary and holy bolt aren't able to use half their powers. I think that the areas like Abaddon and the Pit of Acheron should only have undead in.

There's enough undead monsters to go around anyway, including souls, wraiths, skeletons (all of them, mages, archers, warriors), zombies (both kinds), vampires, doom casters, mummies, oblivion knights and dolls. Stack them all in one area.

Edit: Either that, or make it so sanctuary affects demons in much the same way it affects undead. I mean, I don't really think it'd overbalance much, since the paladin would still need to sacrifice using an aura like fana, concentration, or whatever, in order to use it (or use a weapon like Azurewrath).

IncGamers Member
    My suggestion to improve elite sets - instead of that useless glow make a complete set give an aura to the wearer when fully equipped. For example IK set would receive lvl 20 concentration when equipped, M'avina's would receive Fanaticism etc. This would definitely make sets more useful, and yet not too overpowered compared to runeword/unique setups. Also u could add the same to low level sets, just the auras would be low level (For example make death set add lvl 1 holy freeze when equipped, Sigon would add lvl 1 might etc.) This will definitely make sets more appealing to use. Now they are just relegated to "noob" status really. Which really doesnt do them justice, since some parts of the set can be extremely rare.

MORE auras :\

I've forgotten whether I've said anything about new low level sets;
    There's no low level druid set
    There's no low level assassin set

There are no low level class-specific uniques;
    unique eagle orbs?
    unique zombie heads?
    unique antlers?

Quote Originally Posted by quietus
    You can already gamble uniques, but for the life of me, despite all the gambling I've done, I've never seen one.
    I've gambled a unique ring before (The Mahim-Oak Curio so it was crap)

*OneFromBeyond

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFromBeyond
    I've gambled a unique ring before (The Mahim-Oak Curio so it was crap)

*OneFromBeyond
    The Mahim-Oak's Curio is an Amulet.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ce Olba
    The Mahim-Oak's Curio is an Amulet.
    Yeah, i was about to say that that is the rlvl 10 ammy. I remembered i gambled a tancred ammy before, lol, wasn't that cool (pssssha!)

IncGamers Member
    I would like to see Throwing Items become more powerful. They really should upgrade anything that has to do with Throwing Items so that we can make a Throwing Item char. For example, I could make a Char that specialized in Throwing Items.

I would like to see Throwing Items become more powerful. They really should upgrade anything that has to do with Throwing Items so that we can make a Throwing Item char. For example, I could make a Char that specialized in Throwing Items.
    :rofl: Oh, the redundancy.

Barbarians have a throwing mastery; what more could you want

Quote Originally Posted by nickedoff
    MORE auras :\

I've forgotten whether I've said anything about new low level sets;
    There's no low level druid set
    There's no low level assassin set

There are no low level class-specific uniques;
    unique eagle orbs?
    unique zombie heads?
    unique antlers?
    Speaking of new uniques, I'd love to see ALL the items in the game have some kind of unique or set status.
    UNIQUE/SET Archon Plates
    UNIQUE Vortex Shield
    UNIQUE/SET Dream Spirit
    UNIQUE/SET Heavenly Stone, Demon Heart, Vortex Orb
    SET Matriarchal Bow, UNIQUE Grand Matron Bow
    'nuff said, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KyubiNaruto
    UNIQUE/SET Archon Plates
    UNIQUE Vortex Shield
    Ah yes, the beloved of Runeword items. A set/unique item of every time would be very cool.

I would really like to see the armor scripts altered. With all seriousness, I'm oh-so-tired of getting three breast plates from one monster. NERF THE BREAST PLATES!

And make the shop-keepers worth more than garbage disposals. Maybe make a specific set that can ONLY be bought from Hell Merchants? That'd be so cool.

Another thing I'd love to see is a serious FRW penalty for using those incredibly heavy armors. Go grab a Medieval set of Full Plate Mail and try running, I dare you.