Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Add a very, very, very difficult quest that rewards the rights to a second mercenary from a different act.

Skill duration warnings: a little icon for the corresponding skill will appear when a spell's duration is about to expire (similar to when you're low on arrows)

Merc commands: We already have buttons that make chars say "run away," "help!" etc., why not put them to a real use (other than annoying all other players in the area )

Item rotation: Allows much more efficient use of inventory/stash space.

Have items only take up the required space: just look at a few of the items and you'll see how they take up more slots than they need (breast plates, certain assassin weapons, others)

Nerf some of the runewords or make runes more available. Or at least make Hell difficulty playable without them (or other items that take 5 years to find)

Clicking on a black space should still allow you to move. (just try clicking outside the walls of places like the durance of hate.)

Merc commands are a good idea. I can't count the number of times my hammerdin desparately tried to tele away from a group of monsters simply because my merc was Iron Maidened, but the merc constantly rushes back and kills himself.

Another thing I would like to see changed is the fact that sometimes bosses don't drop items when they're killed near a ledge. If there's no space for items to drop, then the items should drop in the nearest possible place. It sucks killing Baal and finding out you killed him too close to a pillar/ledge and getting absolutely nothing for your troubles.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbostratus
    Nerf some of the runewords or make runes more available. Or at least make Hell difficulty playable without them (or other items that take 5 years to find)
    Is there a class that you cannot solo hell unless you have godly items? Let's see:
    Sorc: Dual spirit 2 element sorc.
    Necro: Naked summoner. (or dual spirit, or some heads)
    Trapsin: Dual trap claws trappers.
    Pally: Dual spirit hammerdin.
    Druid: Dual spirit windy.
    Zons: LF/CS zons with a cracked javalin. Have FA for back up.
    Barb: This one might be tough. Dual spirit singer + CB merc?
    (noticed how I abused spirit? You can use lidless, but spirit is so much better, while we are at it, abuse insight as well)

Almost all classes can solo hell without much gear, so hell is playable. As for melee players, however......, that is a lot harder. For whether some runewords make some builds too powerful, I think yes. Enigma + CtA comes to mind.

Give barbs the ability to use 2 shields and to ww with them.

To have the mastery skill tree the same just get polearm and pike mastery the same and add a shield mastery, improving damage and attack rating just like any other shields.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeCraze
    Almost all classes can solo hell without much gear, so hell is playable. As for melee players, however......, that is a lot harder. For whether some runewords make some builds too powerful, I think yes. Enigma + CtA comes to mind.

Well, yes, it IS still doable, but for me, killing things in Hell is a little too difficult to really be fun (unless using a hammerdin, though they're boring to play). Why is it that while playing a sorc in Hell, every third monster is immune to both elements and can kill my merc within 3-4 hits?

1. remove the cheese from paladins. hammers and smite are way too powerful.
    2. add a unique jewel. lvl req 90, +1 skills and other neat mods. extremely rare.
    3. map vendor. i already made a post about this and it went unanswered.
    4. make the mercs from acts beside act 2 useful. give act5 mercs ww and beserk.
    5. i've played diablo ever since v1.10 was released. i've never seen the d clone. NEVER.
    6. make npcs killable. akaras had it coming for a loooooong time.
    7. make the 80% of uniques and runewords that are completely useless useable. give me a reason to use thunderstroke instead of titans.
    8. give gold more weight to trading. make gold drops rare. lower repair costs. change useless quest rewards such as the countess' money drop and akara's and ormus' ring donation count for something. i'm sick and tired of trading in SSs/ums/ists.
    9. splitable runes. 1 ist + any hammer = 2 mal

IncGamers Member
    1. Nerf teleport. At least give it 1 second delay or something.
    2. Map vendors, as it as already been suggested.
    3. More value to Gold.
    4. Nerf hammerdins (like make conc only add 33% of the written +%Damage instead of 50%), nerf Cold Sorcs a tiny bit.
    5. Make Blood Mana a much more often seen curse
    6. Nerf Hell HF drops to Ist max and Dol minimum, improve normal forge.
    7. Improve Iron Wolf mercs.
    8. Nerf a lot of Overpowered runewords.
    9. Add more Elite Uniques, and improve some of the unused ones.
    10. ATMA-like stash and mule management.
    11. Make the monsters more agressive. I mean, you can just stand there, and they walk around minding their own buisiness.
    12. Improve the Psychic Hammer skill.
    13. Add more rewards and penalties for PKing.
    14. More pie.
    15. A bit more pie.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma
    1. remove the cheese from paladins. hammers and smite are way too powerful.
    2. add a unique jewel. lvl req 90, +1 skills and other neat mods. extremely rare.
    3. map vendor. i already made a post about this and it went unanswered.
    4. make the mercs from acts beside act 2 useful. give act5 mercs ww and beserk.
    5. i've played diablo ever since v1.10 was released. i've never seen the d clone. NEVER.
    6. make npcs killable. akaras had it coming for a loooooong time.
    7. make the 80% of uniques and runewords that are completely useless useable. give me a reason to use thunderstroke instead of titans.
    8. give gold more weight to trading. make gold drops rare. lower repair costs. change useless quest rewards such as the countess' money drop and akara's and ormus' ring donation count for something. i'm sick and tired of trading in SSs/ums/ists.
    9. splitable runes. 1 ist + any hammer = 2 mal
    Yeah, i saw your map vendor idea, i was like "That person is so smart" sorry for not telling you. lol
    Akana is my ex, now she follows me, it is "time to die"
    number 7 is wise

IncGamers Member
    Slap me in the face if I am wrong, but a super-duper quest that adds a row to your inventory. I HATE picking up crap 3x2 squares. I can only hold belts under them. Geez, lol, i want a bigger inventory. The only time i get a bigger inv. is the cube, and that isn't much bigger, giving me only 5 extra blocks.

Gamblable uniques. mf doesn't matter though

make act 1 "amazon only" item holdable, act 2 and 3 i have no clue what those guys are. what about "Merc only" items, that are specially made to help them out? eh?