Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 35 of 140 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Well, when i was playing last night i remember a feature that i would love to have at my disposal: capability of kicking players out of games u created!!! That way, the anoying "pp" and "tp" would dissapear, and maybe, just maybe, the child would grow up a little in respect for others!

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarolim
    Well, when i was playing last night i remember a feature that i would love to have at my disposal: capability of kicking players out of games u created!!! That way, the anoying "pp" and "tp" would dissapear, and maybe, just maybe, the child would grow up a little in respect for others!

OH GOD yes.. Like when you are tombinb, and they decide it is a good idea to start killing people in the tombs just for the heck of it. Also, when you and your friend are baaling, and he has to go get his char, maybe like, more like a "VOTE" system, like, a message from the server says "Kick play Loozer_butt202? press F1 for yes, press F2 for no" and it will either wait till everyone votes, or wait 30 seconds. If you have more yeses then no, goodbye Loozer_butt202.

IncGamers Member
    Skip this.

IncGamers Member
    Skip this too

IncGamers Member
    Can I get a moderator/administrator to delete these past three posts, notice they are seconds apart, said there was a server error. I editted them so they don't all say the same thing, and are really annoying, but they all said "Oh God Yes... just like my last real post. Thank you

~Streetproject.

Banned
    the kick system is lame lol.

imagine how many young stupid kids there are who can't think for themselves.

then imagine how dreadful this is.

you join a pub duel game, u own, u get kicked.
    you join a pub rush game, u argue with the guy who has a friend in there rushing everybody, u get kicked - you have to kiss up to him instead.

Banned
    the kick system is lame lol.

imagine how many young stupid kids there are who can't think for themselves.

then imagine how dreadful this is.

you join a pub duel game, u own, u get kicked.
    you join a pub rush game, u argue with the guy who has a friend in there rushing everybody, u get kicked - you have to kiss up to him instead.

...Wow, what's with all the like quadruple posts everywhere?

I kinda like the kicking idea...but it'd really, really change which game you want to enter. Maybe they could set a new option, Include Authority; a warning could come up when you're about to enter an Authorized game (AKA, the creator could kick you out) so you can just avoid them - but I suppose every kid would want to make Authrorized games, so that kinda defeats the purpose of itself...

What if you kicked someone out of a game if they could get to a dropped item before you?
    It'd be like other people MFing for you -_-

IncGamers Member
    Buggy forums again, dont worry street project its happening to everyone.

I like the kicking system too based on voting. It should go like:
    2 people in the game, no one can get kicked.
    3 people - 2 votes
    4 people - 3 votes
    Etc...

The vote system seems nice, it would be more fair.
    Also we could include kick rules, so if someone sayd "pp" it would be a auto kick