Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Quick question regarding DII on Macs

Just briefly, I am using a PC, and am soon going to switch to a Mac for work. But, I don't particularly want to say goodbye to my 15 or so patriarchs so I'm going to buy Diablo 2 for the mac so I can break it out when I get nostalgic. I'll be selling my PC you see.
    Anyway, can the Mac handle my .d2s files, ie. can I just switch them over easily and keep playing. Furthermore, is Atma compatible with Macs? Because it is particularly useful.

I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but I cannot use the search engine because the word 'mac' is to short for it to recognise.

Thanks guys

Your .d2s files will work just fine. Bring them over and continue playing the same characters.

We don't have ATMA on this side of the fence. Do a search for "fast user switching" to find some threads that talk about muling options.

BattleTag beest-1991
    yea mac = nub

OMG THANK YUO FOR HELPFUL INPUT hlap hloop

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DurfBarian
    Your .d2s files will work just fine. Bring them over and continue playing the same characters.

We don't have ATMA on this side of the fence. Do a search for "fast user switching" to find some threads that talk about muling options.
    Thanks bud, I will have a search for the hot swapping stuff when i get my mac.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corax
    yea spam = nub
    I fixed your quote for you.

In other news, here's a page you can use to begin your reading before you get the mac.

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthrea...user+switching