i guess the reason is this thread.Hmm. Don't know why but MCM is banned... Does anyone have any info why did that happen?
HeHe, I see no major banning material here, I think the Mod had a bad hair day (LOL).Originally Posted by macbeth
few years back fohers were useless just like orbers and setup wasn't that expensive like some here saying enigmas etc.
helm: backhorns (20lit)
belt: thunders (20lit)
Rings: 2x wisp (40lit) or 1 nature Peace (11dr)
armor: shaftstop (30dr)
that gives 60-80 lightning absorb and 65-77 Damage reduce
socket with Sol/Ber for more damage raduce or Lo to max out lighting rez
so if ur resistances already at 90-95, and Sol helm, Ber armor and Ber shield that gives
95% lighting rez
80% lighting absorb
88% damage reduce
supposedly u cna just chill while fury zons or fohers try to damage you, barbs used to be the strongest PVP characters with stacked 3/20/20s and 350+ in dexterity
for zealers just replace helm to Vampire gaze or shako and ur physical immune..
Last edited by snaf; 25-04-2012 at 16:28.
1. This thread's last post is from 2005.
2. 50% DR is the max applicable to normal damage, though crushing blow is affected by DR up to 100%.
3. You're mixing up integer damage reduction and percentile damage reduction.
4. You're mixing up integer absorb and percentile absorb.
5. While 2x wisp, tgods, and enough res stack to keep high/max res after a fohdin's conviction and -res will make a fohdin useless, not having enigma will make the BvC useless as you no longer have a way to catch or damage a fohdin beyond waiting for him to commit suicide from boredom.
6. 2x wisp, tgods, etc. is both unnecessary and bad mannered on any realm.