Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 85 of 216 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nailstabber
    <------------Btw: i'm making a new avatar, this is the prototype. I'm trying to make a more "fitting" avatar to my name, so the text under it is "Nine inch Nailstabber", but i still need to find a way to enlarge it so it'll become more clear.
    That'll be interesting to see

Quote Originally Posted by Richo
    some pple dont watch themself that well while shooting fireworks in den Bosch someone blew his head off (dead ofc) with fireworks, i wondering how he did manage such thing
    I remember seeing my headmaster at primary school setting fire to his hair when he went back to check on a firework that didn't go off. It promptly went off upon his return

IncGamers Member
    I'm a bit late on this one, but I'm just sobering up after about three weeks of drinking every day and night. Damn my head hurts.

So everyone, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope you all had good ones, I'm damn sure I did! Well, quite sure... Well, I think it was okay... Okay, I have no clue, I can't remember the end of December, but still - that means it was good, right?

Time to get rid of the Xmas smileys now though, I think. :xmas2:

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusMisunderstood
    Well, I think it was okay... Okay, I have no clue, I can't remember the end of December, but still - that means it was good, right?
    Depends. Do you have some pain in your rear end you cannot explain, you'd better start being worried.
    Else it should be goodie.
    ---
    Oh, and lets make a poll. Or, put it this way.
    Since the new year celebrations are over, my avatar is pretty much outdated.
    The new avatar must come!

The question is:
    What is it going to be?!
    Best suggestion wins!

For your information, it will be with the same cow pic as "base", to which I will contribute with my superior paint skills.
    So now. Make your voices heard!

switch the head vs Göran Persons.

Quote Originally Posted by LorveN
    What is it going to be?!
    Best suggestion wins!
    Christmas 2006?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcello
    I hope noone posts a drunken post ála Solly. happy new year all! All hail a beer to the ETF :xmas9:
    ive started to behave now but knowing me, im sure ill make a drunk post soon. Its just that im not living 24/24 at home, and no inet on girls place, and usually when im drunk I end up in her bed :xmas22: or house. where there is no inet, so hard to make often drunken posts.

anyway my first post of this year will be: hiya all, im off to bed, need get some hours of sleep after 2 sleepless nights, and i need to get over this hangover.

note: German girls KNOW how to sjake there behind when they are drunk, and Hollandse meiden zijn LEKKER. I must say, i havent seen so many drunk and cute foreign girls and perfect man/woman ratio in a newyears party of my life as this year. Lucky i wasnt TOO drunk, cuz there was one in particular that made me go :xmas17: .. Hormons!! hard to controle them, especially if lisardgirl had to stay in belgium to work.

Until now marcellos idea is the best, but since there has been only two, Im not sure if I should stop the game already.
    Besides, it feels a bit fishy to put his head on the cow, since I will vote blue in the upcoming election.

IncGamers Member
    :xmas10: and a merry x-mas to all

IncGamers Member
    Aww the old generation has gone my dear lord this site brings back memories. Happy 2006 to everyone!

For the two people that read this and actually remember me, you'll be happy to know that I see my former self as a ruthless annoying kid. I'm better now :teeth: (dude i still remember the teeth keycombination)

BattleTag Mortiis-2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Soepgroente
    Aww the old generation has gone my dear lord this site brings back memories. Happy 2006 to everyone!

For the two people that read this and actually remember me, you'll be happy to know that I see my former self as a ruthless annoying kid. I'm better now :teeth: (dude i still remember the teeth keycombination)
    Ha!
    :xmas10: