Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 72 of 216 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
    Hmm....Thx richo. Although it wasnt me cubing it lol :P........it was DJ, but thx for the.......THX .....anyways huge GZ on the cubing DJ!

nice roll DJ!! GZ

IncGamers Member
    Hi!!!! just a quick merry X-mas from uncle Fumbler to all: Donkies, Cave-trolls, Red-haired belgians, Icequeens, Sauna-lovers, ev0l spaniards and all others who may need it in order to "survive" a new year (you know who you are )

Kiss, hugs and nice thoughts from Mr. F.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumbler
    Hi!!!! just a quick merry X-mas from uncle Fumbler to all: Donkies, Cave-trolls, Red-haired belgians, Icequeens, Sauna-lovers, ev0l spaniards and all others who may need it in order to "survive" a new year (you know who you are )

Hi fumbler, long time no see, and a merry x-mas to you too.

Nice charm there djblasphemyx.

- D.J.

BattleTag Mortiis-2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumbler

Same to you Mr. Fumbler

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machina
    Transformers.
    He-man.
    X-Men.

Although I used to like spiderman as well, it got annoying when he started complaining about his girlfriends, so X-men wins.

Marvel comic cartoons were good
    I liked spiderman when i was reading those comics, and X-men as a second, but when seeing them in animation, X-men wins by a lot. Much better stories and characters in those animated movies of X-men.

Cartoon network
    and 2 danish channels send them each day, so i still watch them when i remember Cartoon network has some weird cartoons sometimes, but i think that DeeDee and Dexter were born there, and they are hilarious sometimes

But i also do like a lot of the other cartoons they show, and 3 eddies kills me sometimes. I watch disney channel and cartoon network and everything else where they care to send cartoons. I just know that i wil never tire of that. Best entertainment there is in television.

Futurama
    Family dad ( because of stevie the baby)
    3 eddies - they are funny as hell hehe. One smart flower power guy. Hes really sensitive.1 that is so stupid hes 1 step away from amoeba. And 1 guy that is like cartman in soutpark when it comes to greed.
    South park - from 0-10 on the funny scale. Sometimes its simply not funny at all, and sometimes it cracks me up. Cartman is the reason i like to watch it ^^ He will do anything for money. hes the biggest racist you'll ever find - his friend is a ***. He is just too funny, and the best part is his voice when he gets mad and starts yelling " I'll kick you in the nuuts" . Hes just everything you dont want to be.

Batman has been totally destroyed by Hollywood. Ive seen them all except the last, and none were like what they should have been. The animated batman is also crap. I used to like Batman untill i saw how badly it was made in the animated version - think 30's and 50's superman cartoons. They are really baaad.

X-men is by far the best.

dragosbaby

we had first kindernet then Rtl 4 those where shutdown both (cartoons)
    then came yorin as replacement of rtl 4 and then came fox kids....

for the marvel comics and alike there was the german Rtl and KRtl got shut down on our television...

south park was always funny... dexter was fun also.
    ed edd and eddy where bad drawn like most of the new serie like the 3 friends an jerry....

batman of the future was funny but the clasic batman was quite disapointing superman also....

IncGamers Member
    richo must live in a town with 2 houzes and a cat
    becouse most off us where watching cartoon network and nickelodean!

Quote Originally Posted by richo
    south park was always funny...
    Why "...was..."?
    South Park IS funny. End of that question.

@Eigen, lol. I didnt really have good tv channels until recently, it all depends on where and in what kind of house you live.
    If you live in one of those 22mē apartments in a skyscraper, you probably have more channels than teeth, but I enjoy having a garden too :uhhuh:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djblasphemyx
    holy...... dont tell me u or ur mate did this roll :eek: