Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 216 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    does any one here play Anarchy Online? im gonna start playing it soon, looks like fun :clap: Oh yeah i realy need a rush can any one help a noob out? NL ofc

IncGamers Member
    lol, guys this actually becoming a spamn thread or what?
    I can't follow nothing anymore :uhhuh:

anyway, post a little introduction about Fight Club,
    check me signature for the link

Mek Out.

Quote Originally Posted by herself
    I agree with Mac here, this isnt a spam thread. After you have written your post, and before you press 'post' take a read through it. See if it makes sense, and see if you were someone else if you think it would be interesting. If not, maybe think about not posting it, or putting something that is interesting. If they arent interesting, dont post them, they stand a chance of being deleted, which is just wasting my time, and even if not, wasting others time having to read them.

Why do i get the impression i'm banging my head against a brick wall for no reason? At least i have the ability to delete posts, bt it's not alot of fun to do. Perhaps the OT should just be shut indefinitely.

It's not for things that should be sent by PM

It's not for trades/meeting people

It's not just for total spam of what you ate for breakfast and when you woke up. if you really wish to tell us these things at least put something actually interesting in the rest of the post.

Post things that are interesting/useful preferably to more than one person else it might well just get closed. If you find that hard to do, as suggested read through your posts and stop and think 'is this interesting for other people'. Deleting half the days posts is just a total waste of my time and yours, and I've had enough of it.

[/rant mode off]

Most of you who post here, do you actually read what others write? Do you find it interesting? Fairly obviously, this thread is what you make it :eek:

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag SelanirO-2103
    Hey there Xora, it's been a while I see now you are moderator and all. You're actually one of the few faces I still see around from the old times. Maybe it's due to change of avatars though as that's eventually what you remember most by. Tough job you have. Do you actually still play? How are your kitties?

Greetings,

Sel

Quote Originally Posted by SelanirO
    Hey there Xora, it's been a while I see now you are moderator and all. You're actually one of the few faces I still see around from the old times. Maybe it's due to change of avatars though as that's eventually what you remember most by. Tough job you have. Do you actually still play? How are your kitties?

Greetings,

Sel
    Indeed it's been a while, not seen you here for ages other than the couple of posts the other day.

As for old faces, hmm there ae a few (Mort comes to mind first!) but most migrated to WoW or GW. If you have a look round either of the forums for those games here then you'll probably see quite a few names you recognise. Occasionally people pop back here to say hi

Yes, I'm mod, and you're right it's not a particularly easy job but I get by I've just been around here too long...As for playing, yes occasionally though having some computer issues right now. Are you back here to play some softcore?

Kitties, they are doing great. They are huge cats and the 2 of them i have take great delight on sitting on the keyboard or right infront of the monitor when i'm at the computer :lady:

So, seeing as i scared everyone away last night, anyone got any good plans for Saturday night?

IncGamers Member
    well, my plan for saturday night is NOT drinking+watching movies from 8pm till 7 am, because i was quite dead last saturday when i did that with some mates.
    so i am just gonna relax a bit with some mates if i can contact them(they all seem to be on holidays -.- )

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag SelanirO-2103
    Quote Originally Posted by Xora
    ... most migrated to WoW or GW ...
    Same here :rolleyes: although I didn't play the latter I'm having quite a share of WoW on the Stormscale server. I really miss the Dii item system. The thrill of goodies is just not the same as they are worth monkey-tails after you wear them once. So i decided to have a go again it's fun so far

Are you back here to play some softcore?
    Yes, I must say I enjoyed hc greatly. The idea of constant danger and cautiousness is quite appealing to me, however once you actually do die it really sucks. Than again if you wouldn't die forever the thrill wouldn't be there. I guess I could play HC if every time my char died they'd give me a week off from work and studies so I could catch up. :lol:

Kitties, they are doing great. They are huge cats and the 2 of them i have take great delight on sitting on the keyboard or right infront of the monitor when i'm at the computer
    I remember them being tiddly ill when they were still small. Nice to hear they are doing good And my girlfriends cat used to do exactly the same. I guess they just can't understand what can be so interested in that screen to stare there for hours

So, seeing as i scared everyone away last night, anyone got any good plans for Saturday night?
    Family time for me today, visiting my parents. Has to happen once in a couple months :uhhuh: Which reminds me, I shouldn't be sitting here typing this. Back to the living room.

Sel

IncGamers Member
    any fine LLD'ers here? check this out:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=398545

> solly i expect you to join this ur the master of LLD

Quote Originally Posted by beeble
    well, my plan for saturday night is NOT drinking+watching movies from 8pm till 7 am, because i was quite dead last saturday when i did that with some mates.

:lol: You can do that some days, but til 7am..That's a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Draco
    any fine LLD'ers here? check this out:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=398545

> solly i expect you to join this ur the master of LLD
    I dont think Sol can play at the moment, he cant get the game to let him join online in battlenet

IncGamers Member
    awwwwww noo, that terrible, i so hoped sol would join this idea, anyway, Xora what do you think of it? i though it was pretty balanced, and how about joining it ^^?