Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 185 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2159
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_dk
    hehe or they just pretend until someone says something nasty about them:grin:
    hope everyone has had a nice and cold winter

rgds ask_dk
    had? still frezing my nuts off m8!:shocked:

@hardytarget: Dungeon Siege 2 is a nice game!

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSlayer
    That channel is a no-no here, since it's not a part of the game or the forum.

- D.J.
    It might not be a part of the forum but its a channel created by members, for members. No one forces you to join, we just want to have a diecent place to have a good time in

All the trades are still made here, its just good to have ppl there if you need help with muling or what ever, imo ETF-ppl are ppl that you can trust.

BattleTag Mortiis-2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Squad
    It might not be a part of the forum but its a channel created by members, for members. No one forces you to join, we just want to have a diecent place to have a good time in

All the trades are still made here, its just good to have ppl there if you need help with muling or what ever, imo ETF-ppl are ppl that you can trust.

Guests aren't members here, but they can read everything aswell.

The reason, I think, that D.J said that was, because the channel is not policed by any of the forum moderators it means it is unrelated to the forums. Therefore you go there at your own risk - not everyone there is from ETF, and so there is no guarantee of being aided by a trustworthy ETF'er.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MortIIs
    Guests aren't members here, but they can read everything aswell.
    So far i have never seen anyone there that isnt from ETF in that channel and iv been there since it was started.

Besides, does it really matter if other ppl see what you are typing? If you get someone to help you mule or what ever, just send that dude/dudette a pm and you are out safe

@ Machina: What you are saying is not completly true. The channel was created on the time when Fercil was a moderator here and he was with us in the channel untill he said that he didnt have time for one or more reasons and left the chan.

I dont want to make a bid deal out of this, i just think that even the new ppl that have arrived to ETF should get a chance to get to know other ETF'ers by using this channel. No one is forcing anyone and as far as i know, no one disaproved this chan.

IncGamers Member
    [COLOR=#050000]actually i think mods have stated that advertising the channel is punishable [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#050000]iirc there were banned people there and some even had operator priveleges.[/COLOR]
    edit : whats up with these darn color tags? i get them for no reason!

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToThePoint
    [COLOR=#050000]actually i think mods have stated that advertising the channel is punishable [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#050000]iirc there were banned people there and some even had operator priveleges.[/COLOR]
    Ohh... That was more information then i had :shocked:

IncGamers Member
    'lo all! Another horrible day yesterday! :cry:
    Fortunately I was at work & didnt get to witness the debacle first hand, even tho it was taking place round the corner. Had the mrs txting me regular score updates, wish she hadnt bothered!

Whenever Im online spend most of my time in the chat channel (public chat etf) if Im not in a game. If Im there then Im usually paying attention if anyone wants muling or anyhting!
    Btw, acc is *eurosh which is in almost all of my trade posts anyway!

Hey Machina, you seen that Nicholas Cage film thats out on DVD now? Lord of War is it? Looks like fun but not sure, dont remember any of the reviews or the hype around it implying it was that great!

What you are saying is not completly true. The channel was created on the time when Fercil was a moderator here and he was with us in the channel untill he said that he didnt have time for one or more reasons and left the chan.

Fercil went to the channel, as have most ETF mods, they do not have control over the channel.

I don't disapprove of the channel, in fact I go there when I'm afk, I was just pointing out why D.J said what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by jackthelad
    Hey Machina, you seen that Nicholas Cage film thats out on DVD now? Lord of War is it? Looks like fun but not sure, dont remember any of the reviews or the hype around it implying it was that great!
    No not yet. It's on my DVD rental list at the moment. I'm not a fan of Nicholas Cage but the trailers looked good, so I will watch it.

I think it got pretty average reviews at the time.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machina
    Fercil went to the channel, as have most ETF mods, they do not have control over the channel.

I don't disapprove of the channel, in fact I go there when I'm afk, I was just pointing out why D.J said what he said.
    If power is the issue then we shouldnt need to have thiese discussions. If the moderators would like to join the chan and want power in there as well, there shouldnt be any problems with that. They will get operatorstatus if they just ask for it.