Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 182 of 216 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2159
  1. #1811
    IncGamers Member hacchantal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada, Sk
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbedark
    Forums so Buggy!

    Hasn't recorded the last 2 Posts in the Post count...

    And doesn't show up as new posts in a thread.

    Weird.
    Haha, that's just funny :smiley: Forum definitely has issues.




  2. #1812
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Netherlands, Maastricht
    Posts
    1,817
    Poor little Xora, Krischian and Elly... They get so many comments about the Forum, it does is laggy but it stays Gosu!

    Keep up the good work Mods and Owner

    Xora are there any reports already about Knightfall? I'm still curious about what happend with Knightfall... he just vanished *Poof*!
    Maybe he was duped !

    Cheers,
    Phoob




  3. #1813
    Europe Trade Moderator Xora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Triekje
    Xora are there any reports already about Knightfall? I'm still curious about what happend with Knightfall... he just vanished *Poof*!
    Maybe he was duped !

    Cheers,
    Phoob

    No i never heard anything from Knightfall. I checked his last log in date fairly recently and it is still the same, last summer. No clue at all

    There seem to be lots of new posts this morning, does that mean the forum is fixed?




  4. #1814
    IncGamers Member DjSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Down a drain
    Posts
    3,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Xora
    There seem to be lots of new posts this morning, does that mean the forum is fixed?
    Perhaps, this thread should be above the contackt information and scammer warning thread when I've posted this message.

    - D.J.

    Edit: it seems so o.O

    Edit2: Nothing really




  5. #1815
    Europe Trade Moderator Xora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,582
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSlayer
    Edit: it seems so o.O

    Yup it does. I can stop going round deleting things then :scratch:




  6. #1816
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Netherlands, Maastricht
    Posts
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Xora
    No i never heard anything from Knightfall. I checked his last log in date fairly recently and it is still the same, last summer. No clue at all
    I think we need to fear the worst :cry:, i'm glad you didn't vanished Xora!

    Cheers,
    Phoob




  7. #1817
    IncGamers Member Frosty_The_Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    France
    BattleTag Fab-2857
    Posts
    9,341

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbedark
    Forums so Buggy!

    Hasn't recorded the last 2 Posts in the Post count...

    And doesn't show up as new posts in a thread.

    Weird.
    I've seen a newcomer with... 0 post :grin:... Yeah, forums are acting weird :rolleyes:




  8. #1818
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    208
    Its a wierd forum full of wierd ppl, can it get any better? :P




  9. #1819
    D3 Off Topic Moderator LorveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    9,670
    Weird avatars...?

    edit: Mods (as below) that make visits every now and then is odd too!




  10. #1820
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    27,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Xora
    No i never heard anything from Knightfall. I checked his last log in date fairly recently and it is still the same, last summer. No clue at all

    There seem to be lots of new posts this morning, does that mean the forum is fixed?

    He seems to have just fallen off the face of the earth.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •