Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 179 of 216 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2159
    IncGamers Member Frosty_The_Snowman's Avatar
    BattleTag Fab-2857

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Draco
    Hello all,

After being off diablo and forums for a while i'm gonna come-back! the new game i try'ed out wasnt.. uhm.. ''good'' enough for me. I dont think anyone missed me, or even knew about my existance i was off for a cople of months now. Anyway have there been any changes? i see alot of new ppl too! and all my in game friend stopped playing. will be looking for new people to play with then woops thats supposed to be in the player matchup. Will make post there later on. Pfew this come-back thing reminds me on someone who said in (the old OT i tought it was) something about ''they all come back afterwards anyway'' i guess he was right. Thats all i got to tell

greatz Maik
    I remember you Draco, I think we met a few times, in various threads or in-game for trading :rolleyes:.

- Frosty

IncGamers Member Frosty_The_Snowman's Avatar
    BattleTag Fab-2857

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Draco
    Hello all,

After being off diablo and forums for a while i'm gonna come-back! the new game i try'ed out wasnt.. uhm.. ''good'' enough for me. I dont think anyone missed me, or even knew about my existance i was off for a cople of months now. Anyway have there been any changes? i see alot of new ppl too! and all my in game friend stopped playing. will be looking for new people to play with then woops thats supposed to be in the player matchup. Will make post there later on. Pfew this come-back thing reminds me on someone who said in (the old OT i tought it was) something about ''they all come back afterwards anyway'' i guess he was right. Thats all i got to tell

greatz Maik
    I remember you Draco, I think we met a few times, in various threads or in-game for trading :rolleyes:.

Now you know you just can't quit the Matr... err... the Game :grin: !

Gimme a whisp from time to time at *FNX-HEROES

- Frosty

Quote Originally Posted by MortIIs
    Megamek, well I'm not sure, but I hasn't shown his face around here for some time. Perhaps you should start a new initiative, you got my support, which basically comes down to the fact I'll enter.
    Well, I'm not sure that I could moderate such a big thing myself, especially not now when I got a lot in school :sad2:, but when school slows down I might start it, if I can get help from someone on NL as I only play ladder.

well I have a lot in school nowaday Mort, and I could not moderate the NL duells, but I could do L in some time. It would be fun since I've started to get tired of playing PvM.

BattleTag Mortiis-2666
    If u beg hard enough Brill or I may consider doing something like that of course this shall involve the necessary item fees and such.

you mean like 1soj each time you enter the realms ?

BattleTag Mortiis-2666
    Quote Originally Posted by marcello
    you mean like 1soj each time you enter the realms ?

Something like that yes.

On another not I started up my laptop and deng, error, so anyone who has trades with me I hope to be online in some days but I'm not counting on it.

Funny messages I came across trying to repair it : "If you'd like to repair, everything on your hd will be gone. You should save important files as backup on your hd." FACKERS

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesAC
    ^^ well im not interested in either hockey or soccer so i guess i am not a swede

hmm anyways have you noticed how dull some of the ppl are on here? haha and if you check some of the older posts you would find them talking about how hot Brad Pitt is :scratch: :shocked: never knew that there are guys who find him attractive :starry:
    Hmmm.. not a swede huh :P:P
    Ahaha I'm sure you find him attractive. You are just jealous. lol j/k. Yeah, there are some dull people on here, though we could be one of them!:azn:

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesAC
    ^^ well im not interested in either hockey or soccer so i guess i am not a swede
    You need much more than that to become a swede! We are good guys too! :french:

Quote Originally Posted by LorveN
    You need much more than that to become a swede! We are good guys too! :french:
    lol well said :smiley: