Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 174 of 216 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2159
    IncGamers Member
    hiya all

how are all my felow d2 adictioned friends doing?
    Still no ladder reset? i havent played in... mm no idea really, will be close to a year or something? cant remember. anyway solly is doing ok. Still no luck on a job, so for the moment im in big financial problems. I can work sometimes as an extra on my salamander babe's barr, and its just enough to pay for my pool expenses but nothing more... But i should get some news soon from ELIA and the Brussels ministry.. I hope good news, cuz im getting bored of not working. For the rest, as soon as i got a fixed job, ill be moving in with the sallybabe, untill we can find an apartment we both like and that has space for 2 pooltables. (yeah she's adicted too now, and well just to be sure there will be no arguements, one table for each.)

in case u like to see, solly's future poolsite, check here:
    http://users.pandora.be/solartje/pool/ (i just started, but u can enjoy it already) PS; PUT the music on... (cult pool movie music) and incase it says u need to download fireworx plugin, dont be scared to do so. Its just the same thing as to see flash sites. no extra program, no popups, no blalala, its just a freaking stupid plugin, some older program users wont have yet)

let me know what u think of it.

ill be checking in once and a while on you all

greats from solly

ps: Ellesar and Lara (arweninha) from the old forums, and sometime on this forum are going to get married this summer in portugal. For those who would like to tell them something, u can always tell me , and ill make sure they will get the message. (but then again, i doubt anyone still knows them, exept xora)

IncGamers Member
    hiya all

how are all my felow d2 adictioned friends doing?
    Still no ladder reset? i havent played in... mm no idea really, will be close to a year or something? cant remember. anyway solly is doing ok. Still no luck on a job, so for the moment im in big financial problems. I can work sometimes as an extra on my salamander babe's barr, and its just enough to pay for my pool expenses but nothing more... But i should get some news soon from ELIA and the Brussels ministry.. I hope good news, cuz im getting bored of not working. For the rest, as soon as i got a fixed job, ill be moving in with the sallybabe, untill we can find an apartment we both like and that has space for 2 pooltables. (yeah she's adicted too now, and well just to be sure there will be no arguements, one table for each.)

in case u like to see, solly's future poolsite, check here:
    http://users.pandora.be/solartje/pool/ (i just started, but u can enjoy it already) PS; PUT the music on... (cult pool movie music) and incase it says u need to download fireworx plugin, dont be scared to do so. Its just the same thing as to see flash sites. no extra program, no popups, no blalala, its just a freaking stupid plugin, some older program users wont have yet)

let me know what u think of it.

ill be checking in once and a while on you all

greats from solly

ps: Ellesar and Lara (arweninha) from the old forums, and sometime on this forum are going to get married this summer in portugal. For those who would like to tell them something, u can always tell me , and ill make sure they will get the message. (but then again, i doubt anyone still knows them, exept xora)

Quote Originally Posted by MortIIs
    aha ! has anyone noticed the funny owls?
    No Wai

I actually proposed to have them as emoticons
    :no_wai:
    :o_rly:
    :y_rly:

And it looks like sweden will lose their olympic gold in hockey (stupid if you ask me) due to some dispute over advertising stuff.

- D.J.

edited.

- D.J.

can i post something here, it's my third atempt to say anything and the 2 previous posts got deleted by the great forum god "contact technical staff", if this persists i have to sacrifice a kitten to please the forum gods.

- D.J.

BattleTag Mortiis-2666

I know you have posted something mort i just can't read it, is the forum gone to the dogs? Well the dogs might be happy because here goes the first kitten.

- D.J.

IncGamers Member
    When you get the "technical staff" msg, just head to the mainsite again instead of hitting the back button or refreshing. -_-
    The same issue occurred before as well.

IncGamers Member
    lol, looks like that's not the case.

just post in the quickreply window and this will never occur to you.