Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 102 of 216 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2159
    Quote Originally Posted by Machina
    My sleeping pattern goes like that during the holidays because I don't have to wake up at a set time so I just end up going bed later and sleeping longer :content:
    I went to bed at like 1 am last night too!

15 hours sleep. I'm so lazy...and It's not the holidays either...back at uni doing exams...meh. Ah well.

Arb

Quote Originally Posted by Arbedark
    I went to bed at like 1 am last night too!

15 hours sleep. I'm so lazy...and It's not the holidays either...back at uni doing exams...meh. Ah well.

Arb
    Ergh not looking forward to the summer exams at uni. I wish I'd had an exam in January rather than all of them being in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Machina
    Ergh not looking forward to the summer exams at uni. I wish I'd had an exam in January rather than all of them being in the summer
    Meh. It's not so good, spent all xmas having fun instead of revisng...But at least I can re-sit in Easter when I fail, instead of re-sitting in August.

I thought most Uni's had Jan exams? I know like all my mates at different uni's have exams at the moment...meh

Arb

don't the failed ppl make reexams short after a break (size big), like after xmas,easter,summer, and so on.

man I'm happy I'm not in uni yet.

Meh. It's not so good, spent all xmas having fun instead of revisng...But at least I can re-sit in Easter when I fail, instead of re-sitting in August.

I thought most Uni's had Jan exams? I know like all my mates at different uni's have exams at the moment...meh

Arb

My law course has exams in the summer only. One chance to pass. If you fail any exam you have to drop out or re-do the year.

Honestly, you've all started spam like there's no tomorrow since the new smileys arrived.
    Don't even think you'll beat me!!

Anyway, you know what? I earned ~75 today! Mwaha.

Quote Originally Posted by LorveN
    Honestly, you've all started spam like there's no tomorrow since the new smileys arrived.
    Don't even think you'll beat me!!

Anyway, you know what? I earned ~75 today! Mwaha.
    Well i spent 390 on accomodation! So :neener: !

I'm just spamming coz I have nothing better to do...

Arb

Quote Originally Posted by LorveN
    New smilies, so many, so few posts rop:

Arbedark - what course you doing at uni? Renting is so expensive I spend 230 a month utilities not included. Hopefully next year I'll be able to commute on the train from home because we've moved close enough for me to do that now, should save me a small fortune and free up my student loan for important things like buying a Playstation 3 and the mountain of books I need to buy for my course each year :english:

Mathematics with Philosophy at Keele Uni (Staffordshire).

I'm glad I don't take law is all I can say...

I live on campus. Accomodation is like 2200 for 37 weeks. Such a waste. And the Tuition fees suck too. I mean it's like 1300 a year...argh!

Thats all my student loan gone straight away. Have to rely on my 50 a week from my parents for food and going out...being a student sure does suck...

I'm not even that sure that it'll help me get a job at the end of it either. Since so many peeps are getting degrees now days...ah well.

Arb

Mathematics with Philosophy at Keele Uni (Staffordshire).

I'm glad I don't take law is all I can say...

I live on campus. Accomodation is like 2200 for 37 weeks. Such a waste. And the Tuition fees suck too. I mean it's like 1300 a year...argh!

Thats all my student loan gone straight away. Have to rely on my 50 a week from my parents for food and going out...being a student sure does suck...

I'm not even that sure that it'll help me get a job at the end of it either. Since so many peeps are getting degrees now days...ah well.

Arb
    Doesn't help that the government want 50% of people to have a degree now, absolutely ridiculous :angry:

Same as you on the student loan front. My loan pays for my fees and my accommodation, that's it. Living at home will be alot cheaper for me. I'm still not looking forward to seeing my total debt at the end of the course though :worry: