Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 89 of 216 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeloonie
    Laptol you idiot! :uhhuh:
    yy. Laptol

I made a stupid mistake last night, I killed Baal on normal, now I can't join normal baalruns anymore :(
    Make them yourself.

It looks like I've passed the 2k mark, so here is my 2k speech: yada yada yada yada yada yada long time yada yada not much of a spammer yada yada yada yada. Yada yada yada.

- D.J.

Quote Originally Posted by DjSlayer
    yy. Laptol

Make them yourself.

It looks like I've passed the 2k mark, so here is my 2k speech: yada yada yada yada yada yada long time yada yada not much of a spammer yada yada yada yada. Yada yada yada.

- D.J.
    Brilliant speech! :clap:

Making baalruns sucks, noone will join mine :o

Oh, and if anyone has some free crappy uniques for me, I'd be most happy to receive them

IncGamers Member
    installed sc, mart/jalo msg me at *attackyouheart i join your comp stomping!

IncGamers Member
    Okey doykey!

My son had his chrinstening today, and he is henceforth called as Väinö Viljami Vesa. (as vesa being my surname )

:clap:

Quote Originally Posted by Angeloonie
    Brilliant speech! :clap:

Making baalruns sucks, noone will join mine :o

Oh, and if anyone has some free crappy uniques for me, I'd be most happy to receive them
    Ty

free: depends on what you play laptol, ladder or not, if you play ladder all i've got spare is the worst skin of the viper available, on Nl is another story.

And I've had a great day MFing too, found an Ohm from a champion quillratt in the bloody (5th or 6th Ohm I've found), an jewel that adds 10-15 dmg (vermilion jewel of bliss) and an CoA (Still unid), gotten pushed around in the pubbies by hammerdins, smiters and teams that could not kill me singlehandedly (nk=pwned). Poor zealot, had a great laugh about it tho. Especially against an assassin who insisted to duel me even how many times i handed her behind on a platter "I can kill you paladin", my only response to that was "you where on the wrong team assassin". and yeah forgot "ZZZZZZZZZZ"
    [/game rant]
    Yes I know it's frowned upon posting game related stuff in this thread and I hope Xora and krischan will forgive me, but I had to let some of it out. It's intriguing what kids do online when they are not face to face with their opponent, and cannot be touched by their adversary physically.

- D.J.

Ty

free: depends on what you play laptol, ladder or not, if you play ladder all i've got spare is the worst skin of the viper available, on Nl is another story.

- D.J.
    I play Ladder

I don't mind it being the worst, I can use any item I get

Quote Originally Posted by MortIIs
    Original because i can't find my bw cd, and because bw is bleh with lurkers etc and rines with medic are basically invincible.

I also noticed maphack on Original still hasn't disappeared. I knew many good belgian players but they all left for CS, or D2, but now none of them still play :c

I'll keep on compbashing with Lurk :o
    Ye Lurk is one reason I always go Z versus another Z in BW. Being a P player versus P and T I always found T an unusually difficult matchup.

ZvZ is the most entertaining match, I've never played one lasting longer than 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jell-O
    I noticed the templars use the psi storm lots more in bw too
    But it's still fun to just play around with, not having to worry about your own base and just fly around with corsairs killing overlords
    Storm is pretty much essential mid-game v Z in BW but I always found it to be too micro focussed for me, so I always used to go ZvZ.

Fastmaps or 4v4 BGH are always fun to play around in and experiment

[/game rant]
    Yes I know it's frowned upon posting game related stuff in this thread and I hope Xora and krischan will forgive me, but I had to let some of it out. It's intriguing what kids do online when they are not face to face with their opponent, and cannot be touched by their adversary physically.

- D.J.

I have been trying to find a 'cheap' viper on L for sometime now (my total of gems is something like 10 since i havent been able to play 1.11 til pretty recently) but no one has one for trade

As for posting game related stuff...I dont have a problem with it, especially if it is in moderation. This is an 'OT from trading' thread as much as anything else

Ty

And I've had a great day MFing too, found an Ohm from a champion quillratt in the bloody (5th or 6th Ohm I've found), an jewel that adds 10-15 dmg (vermilion jewel of bliss) and an CoA (Still unid), gotten pushed around in the pubbies by hammerdins, smiters and teams that could not kill me singlehandedly (nk=pwned). Poor zealot, had a great laugh about it tho. Especially against an assassin who insisted to duel me even how many times i handed her behind on a platter "I can kill you paladin", my only response to that was "you where on the wrong team assassin". and yeah forgot "ZZZZZZZZZZ"
    [/game rant]

- D.J.
    just remember megamek his quote about internet i dont exactly remember it but it was great

anyway where are Ktang and Megamek gone to i miss the FC :o

@xora
    dont know if i still got me viper on ladder if its a bad one you can have for free

Quote Originally Posted by richo
    just remember megamek his quote about internet i dont exactly remember it but it was great

anyway where are Ktang and Megamek gone to i miss the FC :o

@xora
    dont know if i still got me viper on ladder if its a bad one you can have for free

I dont know where ktang and megamek went, FC went very quiet.

If you have a viper richo that would be great, just let me know :clap: Never had a problem getting hold of one before but just seems to be going through a phase where i cant find one...