Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by superdave
    anyone want to take over please lmk...

i am running pindle in nm looking for a bow that will at least get us throught act1 hell....the one baal dropped has amp damage...pindle is cursed almost every run...and he drops in only a couple hits

what can this be? x your fingers for an etlich
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...eenshot063.jpg

greatgoogliemooglies we got some end game bling now
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...eenshot064.jpg
    edit...got a few more lvls running pindle...wish i had the mf gear we have been hording on mule but i didn't want to risk losing it....we can kill in hell but it might be a good idea to grab a few more lvls in nm...it is considerably easier with the ammy and new bow....the wizendraw is charsied and i gambled a nice switch bow with the howling affix and some leech....i still prefer the one with ctc amp.

real edit this time...oops too many beers...i pushed the wrong button

BattleTag yogirat-1916
    greatgoogliemooglies we got some end game bling now
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...reenshot064.jpg
    greatgoogliemooglies is right! What else do we need? Lionheart? Ravenfrost? That is just about it! We have had some unreal luck.

Quote Originally Posted by YogiRat
    greatgoogliemooglies is right! What else do we need? Lionheart? Ravenfrost? That is just about it! We have had some unreal luck.
    while you are finding us a ravenfrost and lionheart, keep your eyes open for a better bow....or you can try to socket the matri and hope to get 4 sockets...o wait we still need a sol....dang

edit...i just checked out the zon and noticed the bow only got 3 sockets....i know an edge is a sucky weapon but it is something we may want to consider...we have the runes for it....and believe it or not but i did take down uber d with one solo last season

tir tal amn = edge

BattleTag yogirat-1916

Canzon

That is another bow! I took her out on a Eld/Shenk/ Pindle run and continued down to the halls(I have good luck there) and that's where it dropped. Found rare Sin and Sork ammys too, tossed. The 3 bows are on the mule. Sold the Frosties (sniff) burnt 6 gems on that lvl37 jool, nada.

I'll be out tonight and may not be in any shape to play when I get in, canzon is free!

PS, go for the Edge!!

That is another bow! I took her out on a Eld/Shenk/ Pindle run and continued down to the halls(I have good luck there) and that's where it dropped. Found rare Sin and Sork ammys too, tossed. The 3 bows are on the mule. Sold the Frosties (sniff) burnt 6 gems on that lvl37 jool, nada.

I'll be out tonight and may not be in any shape to play when I get in, canzon is free!

PS, go for the Edge!!
    i just made it and will spend some time running nm pindle and countess....should get no r/d this way...hopefully i can scoop another amn to socket the other bow and if i am really lucky maybe a sol will drop

damn this bow is fast

edit....now i feel bad for using our amn in the edge...countess just dropped a sol

BattleTag yogirat-1916

Canzon

Socket the Matri. If no 4, do the Blade now! We will still be lightweight for Hell but we will be able to kill there we have enough runes to roll up an Amn but you will need a chipped topaz.

Socket the Matri. If no 4, do the Blade now! We will still be lightweight for Hell but we will be able to kill there we have enough runes to roll up an Amn but you will need a chipped topaz.
    i took the edge out in hell and we seem to be able to hold our own...our merc needs some lvls so i am going to stick in nm for awhile....i will see if i can get an amn...i think we would be short a thul still.

found a pair of cleglaws...my favourite pair for cowing....realized no one has been into the secret cow lvl in nm so i tried them out there...i left the king alive in case someone wants to run cows later....if at all posssible try to save the gloves for me.

edit....just picked up a pair of godly boots...tri resist with 30% frw and 1/2 freeze...if we can get a pair of loh or craft some hitpowers with ias we are home free

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...eenshot067.jpg

no hurry on the harmony we are still a few levels away from entering hell....wish we could find a mana leecher so we can give or merc a better stick

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Uszon

I just took our zon to jail lvl 1 WP in NM. I need help guys. I can't do this by myself. I am th eonly one to play her last night and all day today. Can someone run with her overnight? I can play again later tomorrow.

By that time Canzon will be lvl 70 in act 2 hell. :(

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

canzon

i am done for the night...she is just about to hit lvl 68....we might want to make a list of crafting supplies and runes we want to keep....all of the unwanted gems can be rerolled for resist charms or skillers....i guess we can cube up the runes not on our list or we can charsi them.....we also might want to think about putting some points into stregth so we can use the limb for enchant....personally i would rather hel it and save points for dex....looks like we will have an extra socket quest anyways

i don't think i will be much help tomorrow...that should give dacar some time to catch his breath and maybe even press gang some "recruits"

are you having fun yet dacar?

I'm really busy tonight and tomorrow, HW all day. It's gonna be a long week for me.