Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Am i suppose to play canzon? meh maybe i should stay out and just keep on with my foh-din.

Canzon

Just woke up and since I doubt theres anyon eon canzon I am taking her out.

II just read all ya guyz type, and I agreee to wait for the Harmony, this can be our end game weapon in a good base bow Dont waste the ko.

Ill try my best to gather gold ressources and get trough atc1 hell.

See ya later for more info...

Canzon

I was playing with canzon trying to mule some stuff then I got a lost connection on bot my computer wich were both on canzon account so I think thats becasue of that.

I log out with secondary computer and when I get back to the caracter screen with main computer to have the mule in game I see this.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96...eenshot131.jpg

Who made us this mule and what for? didnt we agree to only 1 mule?

Even better, when I tried to log on with that mule I got realm down.

ok seems like my realm down is over and I just look that mule and its empty and I am not gonna use it or delete it untill I know who made her.

This is better and better, now I cant make game or join with canzon but i can with the mule.
    one of us_zon guy had same problem I think, how did ya guyz reolved that?
    Canzon hitLevel 68 with around 400 000 gold in stash when I last seen her, Ill go play my hammerdin for the night since I am really pissed at the situation, so canzon is now availlable.

BattleTag yogirat-1916
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmessbu
    I was playing with canzon trying to mule some stuff then I got a lost connection on bot my computer wich were both on canzon account so I think thats becasue of that.

I log out with secondary computer and when I get back to the caracter screen with main computer to have the mule in game I see this.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96...eenshot131.jpg

Who made us this mule and what for? didnt we agree to only 1 mule?

Even better, when I tried to log on with that mule I got realm down.

ok seems like my realm down is over and I just look that mule and its empty and I am not gonna use it or delete it untill I know who made her.

This is better and better, now I cant make game or join with canzon but i can with the mule.
    one of us_zon guy had same problem I think, how did ya guyz reolved that?
    Canzon hitLevel 68 with around 400 000 gold in stash when I last seen her, Ill go play my hammerdin for the night since I am really pissed at the situation, so canzon is now availlable.
    I made that mule, i was frustrated, nothing on it ,I'll kill it, sorry.

Canzon

It now seems i can play on canzon, so ill give her a shot at hell act1 right away.

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368
    Updated team list:

Canzon: Superdave, Sirmessbu, tinyturner, Yogirat

Uszon: Dacar92, Citybird, Wmerideth, (Slainbypain, 5ws, both have been inactive), Kireiray

Kireiray, I added you to the USZON team. I have been playing by myself with a little help from Wmerideth. I won't be able to play until this afternoon, so feel free to take her for a while today. We are making a javazon, with no more points in the bow tree. All goes into LF and CS until they are 10 each, then we'll talk more. She is a fast killer, I just don't have enough time to do this by myself.

Check your PM box for account name and password.

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

canzon

I am keeping connection problem on canzon account and not on my 2nd computer, is someone trying to log on her?

If yes you can have her, I did den of evil hell;
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96...eenshot132.jpg

Got wps untill blackmarsh and couldnt progress in the tower.I tried 3 different game attempting to get a better map patern and avoid a fight untill countess , but no luck. There's around 60 000gold in stash and be carefull merc is now 35 000 to rehire.

I equiped the zon with the face of horor, it might be etheral but it didnt loose any durability when I used it. Monster are so powerfull in hell compare to our defence I almost always endup 1 hit kill meanwhile I saw plenty of mesage saying us_zon joining baal game. We need to hury or at our death rate she will soon be ahead.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96...eenshot135.jpg

Good luck to the next player, I just can't handle it anymore. If ya need help ,you can try mesaging me in game at messbu_4 ,messbu_5, messbu_6 Ill be online for another hour or 2.

i checked the mule and as suspected, we are a thul short of cubing an amn; to try to socket the bow we will need one or the other....might be a good idea to keep a chipped topaz on the mule in case we find a thul first

in a couple levels i would like to try to craft a few pairs of gloves....i think we can do 4 hitpowers with the orts we have....we are short 1 crafting jewel...save all magic bracers/vambraces and sharkskin/vambraces that drop in the pits and put about 3 more jewels on the mule

we should also keep an eye peeled for a good light armour...either white or 3 os

lionheart, treachery or peace would be the three that would help the most...what we make will depend on the drop from forge

list of crafting items to keep....***sapphires/orts/chain type gloves***

***ruby/nef/heavy type gloves***

i think the tri resist boots are about the best we can hope for and will help keep us alive at higher lvls but we might want to try some blood boots to use the rest of our eths...we might get lucky

***ruby/eth/battle boots***

blood belt would be cool ***ruby/tal/mithril coil/mesh*** we do need a new one

***hel/lum/fal*** lionheart...maybe impossible to get all of these but my 1st choice

***shael/thul/amn*** peace....+2 amazon skills will boost fa damage and it is cheap

***shael/thul/lem*** treachery....ias/ias/ias

another to consider if an um drops from forge is duress

***shael/um/thul*** enhanced dam and resists

harmony bow ***tir/ith/sol/ko*** we have these now

edit...sirmeesbu...i only logged onto the mule...i knew you were on canzon

ok i just took her out for a run...i can see where you might be getting a little frustrated playing her....you just have to adapt your playing style for the lower damage....a few strafes will get everyone moving away from you, pump some fa's into the boss left standing and then strafe again...this will prevent your merc from getting swarmed....it might be a good idea to start "farming" full juves before you make an attempt at any of the harder bosses....slow but sure is the way to go until we can get some better equipment.

also...don't bother with the lcs...an edge will do alot more damage to undead and demons than is shown...we also get a boost to damage to undead from the face...you don't have to worry about monster regen either...if you want to stay alive use this bow

last edit....think defensive for equipment choices too....use the cleglaws for slow and kb, the resist boots have huge frw so you can get outta any jams fast and the iceblink although nerfed in hell will still freeze and is another source of cold for freeze duration....the partial sigons will not cut it.

yes this is going very nicely now...picked up a tals mask....debating whether to use it or keep the face of horrors
    we need that demon limb to enchant....we are only hitting 70%...we need a hel to drop now

US_zon

LOL those baal games were mine and I was making them in norm. She needs a few more levels to be effective in nm. A decent merc and valk lvl is always needed to tank.

I found a riphook and another sheild for when etherial eye of lidless bites the dust. I also found a nice rare +2 spear if anyone wants to go that way. Also found sanders riprap boots, 8 def but +10 to dex and 40%frw are nice mods.

took some screenies of the equipment and merc lvling.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a356/skarbutt/

as for crafting gloves folow daves guide above but save chain and heavy bracers. i think vambracers will be a little heavy at our current strength.

I am having no luck finding a 4 socket stag bow for harmony. so far two two socket +1 stag bows in a row. zepher is not worth it. we do have a 4 socket bow on the mule so this may get the runes first.

canzon

well i have been messing around a little...did the countess with now major problems....blessed archers and phys immune ghosts all the way down....if i can get though that you guys should have no problems with act1

on the way down i picked up a thul...so all we need now to socket bow is a chipped topaz

countess and her cold immune baddies were nice to us...look close...is that a nef/lum i see? the boots were not bad either ....30 frw/half cold duration and 2 resists...they didn't total as good as our other rares so i charsied them

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...eenshot068.jpg

add an elite 2 os armour to our list we can make a smoke...resist problem solved